JDMchristian991 : 1997 Honda Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
    Yeah, we traded. I'm already trying to sell the civic, ha. I kept my iq3 dash and 17's.

Time to step up my game for something much nicer, and get what I really want. I have already received more offers for the civic in 12 hours than I did for my accord in all 9 months I was trying to sell it. It's amazing how much people want civics more than accords.
    ugh ;( i loved that car, I guess if you still want that bulb they're asking for the tag number from the bulb or bulb wire

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
    and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Yeah, we traded. I'm already trying to sell the civic, ha. I kept my iq3 dash and 17's.

Time to step up my game for something much nicer, and get what I really want. I have already received more offers for the civic in 12 hours than I did for my accord in all 9 months I was trying to sell it. It's amazing how much people want civics more than accords.

lmao. well then. congrats Christian.

Comment

It's growing on me. Already looking at swaps and turbos, ha. It's just realy weird living above 4k in the power band.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

It's growing on me. Already looking at swaps and turbos, ha. It's just realy weird living above 4k in the power band.
          I say hold on to it for a little while. S4's aren't going anywhere... they'll still be available in a few months.

Keep it through the summer, and then see how you feel about selling it.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I would, but I have a lot of 4k offers right now, and will take the first 5k, maybe 4500 thrown my way. People tend to pay more for stuff when then have tax money. I should have my sterns and dash sold this week, so if I get one of the 2 aforementioned prices, it means I got more money that I was going to take for the cb7 by itself.

I can finally afford something nice, and by george, I am going to get it. 10 years of project/dd's is too long.

Comment

^^^Amen. Im getting tired of mine after 5 years.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

turbo F22a swap... lol

Comment

I've been offered a built, boosted, gt40 b18c1 94 gsr sedan for this. I may very well take if I can figure out how I get it past emissions.

Comment

Sweet. I DBs.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I've been offered a built, boosted, gt40 b18c1 94 gsr sedan for this. I may very well take if I can figure out how I get it past emissions.
                      GT40 bro... that's no sissy turbo either. Thing must be run harder than a 3 dollar Hussie.

Comment

Yeah, but I could never get it to pass emissions here in Fairfax county.

Hoping to have this sold this weekend. Downpayment will be on an audi, an sti, m5, something much nicer.

Comment

Yeah, but I could never get it to pass emissions here in Fairfax county.

Hoping to have this sold this weekend. Downpayment will be on an audi, an sti, m5, something much nicer.
                          Fairfax is stuff on emissions. Good thing the wife had the Element while we were there..

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Yeah, I want this thing out of my possession soon. Sucks that they are so strict, but with so many people I suppose I understand.

Comment

Working...
                            X