Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspiration.

"This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
      Inspiration.

Thats your DAILY DRIVER....hmmmmm
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I love the car...it scares me when i see those ford and mercury cars...they look like police cars....I can never know if there passenger cars or in secret
        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
          Thats your DAILY DRIVER....hmmmmm
          ...no? lol I WISH!!!

I'd kick my own ass if I drove that crown vic every day.
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

OH yeah.... this was an April Fools joke I forgot about...

I had the car as a rental because the IS was in the body shop. When I got into this car for the first time it was like getting into a 1986 Taurus. The most advanced feature on the car was the single disc CD player. Thanks to some of the guys who were in on it and played along.
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Shit I don't care I still think they are sick.

Comment

Working...
                X