No announcement yet.

kouzie : 1988 Toyota 4x4 Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooo snow nice! where supposed to get some this week i love it only time my 70hp automatic wonder can spin out
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by knysha
      Drop it, nice rims and you're ready to go

Nice ride, I suppose it's perfect for weather conditions shown in above pics
      eh? drop? which car are you talking about? the cb?

Yes! Its perfect for the ugly weathers

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
      Ooooo snow nice! where supposed to get some this week i love it only time my 70hp automatic wonder can spin out
      only some?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yeah probaly 4" max then melt next day
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!
        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

damn it!!!!!! Wish our melt that fast

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Belive me when I say these trucks will go anywhere you can put them. Well most anywhere, you start throwing in masive rocks and deep mud your done. Also the 22RE is much better than the V6, some how the little bastard can out accel and get better gas mileage than the V6. Also what kinda mileage you gettin in yours? I get 20 which is nuts for the set up. Yeah and to comment on the locking hubs, they are ten million times better. Less wear, better gas mileage, and a lot easier to drive. Lockem and drive around in 2wd. Have you tested her out any yet? 4lo is a blast in some mud, most fun you'll ever have wide open at 2mph.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
            "The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Oh yeah. It did super great on the 20-24" of snow.
              Gotta love 4 banger!
              Yeah, I got somewhere around there, 20-23.
              I have, on the big snow storm we had here. Works super!
              Haven't try any mud yet, hopefully soon.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                Around late Aug.
                Perfect for me, well kinda
                must be perfect for the ugly snow storm we had
                oh and we will have one more before spring come which will be next weekend

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                too bad seattle silver's are the best.
                ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

Originally posted by nhia-cb7
                  must be perfect for the ugly snow storm we had
                  oh and we will have one more before spring come which will be next weekend
                  Yup, it perfect!!!! I love it!!!
                  As of a matter of fact, today is that snow storm you're talking about.

Bring it on snow!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                    weird way of doing that 4x4
                    Not at all. The auto hubs showed up alot later ... and typically arent nearly as durrable or reliable.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                      These things are actually tanks, if you see the Toyota Hilux (international Tacoma) on Top Gear you'll understand. Great buy it's mint too!
                      Not to split hairs, but the "Tacoma" and "Hilux" are not the same at all.

No badge engineering, completly different trucks.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Great truck, just wondering do you have a body lift or ifs lift because that looks good.And how many inch tires you running and did you regear your truck.Great stance.
                        [

Comment

Originally posted by slowguy7
                          Great truck, just wondering do you have a body lift or ifs lift because that looks good.And how many inch tires you running and did you regear your truck.Great stance.
                          Both lifted in body and suspension.
                          I believe its 4" body lift and 3" suspension.

Not sure what tires size but they look fairly small so I said 31"
                          And no regear. Everything is pretty much stock.

Thanks, works great in ugly snow!

Comment

sale pending.....
                            Buyer have put down deposit..

Comment

SOLD... for $3400

Comment

That's a sick truck.

I have mad respect for the old Yotas. If Top Gear can't kill one, nobody can.

I've always wanted one, but they fetch such rediculous money, even for rotten ones.

My grandpa used to have a '79, and in the mid 90s, he got in it one day, sat down, closed the door and as he backed out of the driveway into the street, the frame snapped in half. LOL

My uncle had an 82, it was pretty jacked up and stuff like yours. That was a cool ride.

Old Yotas FTW.

Comment

Working...
                                X