93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

William, I am digging that lip kit. I wish those wheels were bigger, lol. Looks good.

They're new, but OEM fogs can be found on www.handa-accessories.com

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

^ yeah, but I like rocking the stock look for now. It's a complete 180 from the CB and I'm loving it!

The car heats up ridiculously fast. I can drive about 1 mile and it'll start to put out warm air. My CB never really heated the car due to the fact that there were so many openings in it and the only thing between you and the elements was a thin piece of sheet metal and glass.

I think I'm going to try and get a quote to fix the body kit though. I'd like it if it wasn't broken.
        Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Looking good brother. Dont see many 6th gens with lip kits(atleast OEMs). I wish I could've found one when I sold my CB7.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

The 98-00's can wear the lip kits. They're hard to find but can be had are easy to install. Us 0102 guys arent so lucky. Same with those wheels; uber-rare OEM option.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

anyone have a pic of these wheels on a cb7?
              Originally posted by deevergote
              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I doubt it. Thats only the 2nd pair Ive ever seen.

Comment

i've seen a fair number of them, certainly not common. i've wanted a set of those for the longest time... i fear that they would look goofy on a CB7....?

Hey, WilliamW, wanna put them on your cb and snap a pic??
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

So I have just replaced the timing belt, balance shaft belt, water pump, balance shaft belt tensioner, timing belt tensioner, spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor, and adjusted the valves.

It also turns out that whoever was in the motor last put it back together wrong. They forgot a bolt on the tensioner for the timing belt. So the motor would slacken and tighten up the pressure on the tensioner based on rpms.

They also didn't put the car back into proper timing, the balance shafts were off, the crank shaft was slightly off and the cam shaft was off by a little bit. Probably because of the missing tensioner bolt.

Anywho, the distributor cap and rotor didn't fit because it was for a TEC distributor and I have the Hitachi one. Even so, my MPG for a full tank of gas went from 29.5 maybe 30 if I drive nicely all the time to 33 MPG solid with me driving harder than I usually would.

That's 4 MPG more! I could get 390-410 miles out of a tank of gas before I did the tune up stuff but now I'm getting 480.

All MPG's are average so my strictly highway MPG could be somewhere around 38-40

That makes me happy.

Comment

Damn!

Im getting a steady 20city and 24highway.

Comment

Damn, 480MPG sounds good foreal dude, how often do you refill? About 2 weeks?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          ***480miles per TANK.

And I dont know how much he drives, but if I got 480 to a tank, Id fill up about once a month! Lol. I get 300 to a tank and I fill up about ever 2.5 weeks.

Comment

Btw William, needs moar low. And moar pics, lol. You going to IA or the June4 CoMo meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              I fill up about every 16 days. Maybe a little more since my wife has to go to school 4 days a week now. We both use it as a primary so it gets LOTS of miles.

Fortunately, I would trust this car with my life now that the engine has had all the work done to it. I also just replaced the distributor cap and rotor last night and it makes a big difference, much more smooth from a stop.

Well, here I'll give a teaser shot.

And I just got the 6 1/2's installed last night at work.

Comment

Well, my stereo is broken. I apply power and a little red LED turns on. I try to tun on the unit and it does nothing.

UGH!!!

I can't believe this. I removed this unit from my old CB (don't miss it), in perfect working order and kept it in the retail box nicely wrapped up in my closet and now all of a sudden it doesn't work. LAME SAUCE!

I remember when those units came out they were about 900 at Ultimate Electronics. Most I've ever spent on a head unit ever, even though I only paid 425.

Comment

Working...
                                X