Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sn000t : 1996 Accord EX

Haven't been on here in over a year...

Long story short: left my CB7 at a friends house, friend move, car got towed, no idea where it is or who has it. Don't really care since it was basically totaled anyway but salvageable. Managed to save the H deuce deuce so I picked up a new whip and threw it in there...

_CSC0257 by sn000t, on Flickr

_DSC0232 by sn000t, on Flickr

_CSC0259 by sn000t, on Flickr

_DSC0246 by sn000t, on Flickr

_CSC0258 by sn000t, on Flickr

AccordLongEX1 by sn000t, on Flickr

AccordLongEX3 by sn000t, on Flickr
    Last edited by sn000t; 07-04-2012, 04:17 AM.

Isnt that the famous Muffin Man car? The reason I say that is because...I recognize those TE 37s and the NSX calipers.

He was one of the first people I knew of that had done the NSX caliper swap.

here

It's a white 2 door coupe right? I remember I used to see it on Honda-Tech and then he sold it to someone else in AZ.

IIRC.
    Last edited by HenRoc; 04-24-2012, 06:44 AM.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

fuck teaser pics....

Comment

Shouldn't this be on cd5tuner....haha jk, nice H22

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
        BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
        Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
        CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Lets see some real pics!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Sick ride dude!

But shouldn't this be on either CD5Tuner or in the Other Automotive Members Rides section?

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhoenix82 View Post
              Sick ride dude!

But shouldn't this be on either CD5Tuner or in the Other Automotive Members Rides section?
              Ah come on! The rules are just up there at the top to decorate each page.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I hardly go on here... haha didn't know there was a section for none CB7's... So I put it in the only section I thought it would belong. My bad.

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                fuck teaser pics....
                Hahaha that pic is almost 2-3 years old...

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                Isnt that the famous Muffin Man car? The reason I say that is because...I recognize those TE 37s and the NSX calipers.

He was one of the first people I knew of that had done the NSX caliper swap.

here

It's a white 2 door coupe right? I remember I used to see it on Honda-Tech and then he sold it to someone else in AZ.

IIRC.
                Clicked the link... didn't find any pictures to confirm if it is the same car. It is a coupe and it is white. My brother bought from someone on the east cost but he bought it... almost 4-5 years ago and I bought it from my brother maybe 8-9 months ago
                Last edited by sn000t; 04-25-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sn000t View Post
                  I hardly go on here... haha didn't know there was a section for none CB7's... So I put it in the only section I thought it would belong. My bad.

Hahaha that pic is almost 2-3 years old...

Clicked the link... didn't find any pictures to confirm if it is the same car. It is a coupe and it is white. My brother bought from someone on the east cost but he bought it... almost 4-5 years ago and I bought it from my brother maybe 8-9 months ago

YEAH I knew I recognized the car though.

That car was from VA..and the owner mentioned that someone had flew out to pick it up.

If your brother is indeed the buyer then damn, get your ass over to HS.

Original for sale thread: TW: 96 Accord

When it was sold.

Sold here

Pictures at the mini HS meet the owner had gone to:

East Coast Honda Meet: CD Squad

I always liked that coupe though. Glad to see it's in real good hands.
                  Last edited by HenRoc; 04-25-2012, 03:29 PM.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

That black coupe is sold but i still have my green sedan. Your car certainly has a history...

Comment

YEAH I knew I recognized the car though.

That car was from VA..and the owner mentioned that someone had flew out to pick it up.

If your brother is indeed the buyer then damn, get your ass over to HS.

Original for sale thread: TW: 96 Accord

When it was sold.

Sold here

I always liked that coupe though. Glad to see it's in real good hands.
                      Yes this is MuffinMan's former car. My brother bought it from him roughly 3 years ago and drove it back to Tucson. I now currently own it. The car is pretty much the same other then a wire tuck, painted bay, and a few other things.

Originally posted by Andryzzle View Post
                      That black coupe is sold but i still have my green sedan. Your car certainly has a history...

My car??? or Henroc? Not sure what context this is in haha

Comment

New pictures.

Comment

Working...
                        X