No announcement yet.

Tippey764 : 1991 Integra RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice.Ive always been a fan of this body style Integra.

Comment

Wow, what a score on those headlights

I know you probably are already thinking of replacing the rs heater panel with the ls/gs but I really think you need to do digital climate in this one. There is even less info on it than the accord, so much fun.

By the way, I have a 91 also.
      Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by lucifer1 View Post
        Wow, what a score on those headlights

I know you probably are already thinking of replacing the rs heater panel with the ls/gs but I really think you need to do digital climate in this one. There is even less info on it than the accord, so much fun.
        Actually i'm not. Theres no real point to the swap since it doesn't do anything different than my current one. I bought the RS because i wanted to have a base model car and keep it that way. I don't plan on adding really anything from the LS/GS trim besides cruise control, glove box light and a map light.

Comment

tippey not adding anything from the luxury models to his cars ???
          wait WHAT !?!! o_O?!?! this must be a trollz
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
            tippey not adding anything from the luxury models to his cars ???
            wait WHAT !?!! o_O?!?! this must be a trollz
            Because this is in no way a luxury car, i learned that with my last one.

Since being banned for an unknown reason, seriously i have no clue why the hell i was banned since i never even post much. Anyways since then i've done a few things

Added stainless steel exhaust tips

Before:

After:

Stripped and cleaned up the interior, it still needs new carpet but it looks ALOT better

I cleaned out the evaporator coil. This is why cars today have cabin air filters.

This is about half of the shit i pulled out

This is a poor picture trying to show how much shit there really is. There was a lot stuck far in the back, on the bottom, the top and the front.

After cleaning it out the air smells cleaner and it blows much harder

Comment

I finally cleaned up the 1 piece headlights

before

50/50 after

Done

Off topic but lol. I jump started that truck with my car. Its a chevrolet c5500 with a 6.6l duramax diesel that has three batteries. My fucking car with its 1 small battery could handle it lol.

For the record that is not me in the car, that is the trucks driver. I had him sit in the car and hold the RPM's up.

Comment

Sweet job on the restore of headlights.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  Sweet job on the restore of headlights.
                  lol thanks, i literally did them in maybe 5 minutes.

Comment

I made use of my typical broken cup holders in the arm rest

Comment

What about shining your bumper lights and tails, same way you did the hl's.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        What about shining your bumper lights and tails, same way you did the hl's.
                        I could but i would have to remove the bumper lights to do those and i plan on replacing the taillights with 9293's.

Comment

Fun day today. balljoint broke unexpectidly. All the sudden a complete loss of control, the car veered left straight into the curb.

Damage report
                          Right lower ball joint
                          both tires badly mutilated from rubbing things all wrong
                          right fender
                          right mud flap
                          both fender liners
                          left lower control arm badly bent
                          left hub cap fucked up
                          left rim damage

Looks like i'll be driving the accord for some time more.

Comment

Holy shit. Lucky that wasn't any worse. Hopefully you can get that fixed up. That really sucks.

I can see my upper balljoint on my car has a ripped boot and started to show some grease. I guess I'd better get on replacing that PDQ.

Comment

Fuck dude, that's shitty. Glad you're OK though. Could have been a lot worse...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                                Fuck dude, that's shitty. Glad you're OK though. Could have been a lot worse...
                                With the way i drive that car its very good that it happened when i was just driving normally.

On a related note i am now back to driving the accord, i completely forgot how comfortable, quite and smooth the accord is.

Comment

Working...
                                X