X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Holy shit

I just bought a VW Rabbit and our interest rate was 2.64%

I guarantee Maple just told them the monthly payment he could do and let them handle the rest
    My m3 has a 4.69% interest rate lol

Comment

I had 6.5% or something on my Fit. I didn't care, since I planned on paying it off so quickly (which I did.)

Comment

Wow.... by the time you get that paid of it will be a real classic goat.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

That 22.9% interest over the span of 5 years for $10,250 is going to add up to $17,301.82

In the end, that's a $21,500 decade-old GTO!

Comment

Why i never plan to go in debt, i'll stick with buying cars i can pay cash for or get with a small loan.

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

It's better that way. Payments suck, especially with something that depreciates as quickly as a car!

I "financed" my CB7 through my stepfather. He owned the dealership that I bought it from, and I made payments directly to him.
              I made payments on my GTP, and ended up owing $5000 more than I got on the trade-in when I bought the Fit. So essentially, my $15,000 Fit was $20,000.
              The Fit was my first brand new car. I paid that sucker off in under 3 years!
              I had intended to finance my CTS-V (half down, half financed... paid off quickly.) But I ended up finding the perfect one at the perfect price before I could secure a loan... so I just paid cash.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                Why i never plan to go in debt, i'll stick with buying cars i can pay cash for or get with a small loan.
                The interest on my loan is something like $400

I will prob finance my next car and bike too if I can get good rates. They are pretty much giving it away... $400 for $6000 over 3 years, thats a terrible return, Im surprised they are doing these loans at all

You just have to know what you're doing and make the system work for you

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I'm quite certain his credit is shite too...

Maple, an 04 WRX is going to be a headache and a half. Gas mileage is pretty bad, due to the turbo and AWD. A used WRX will most certainly be either beaten on or neglected. One that is nearly a decade old is going to give you a TON of trouble.

If you want something older, that's still sporty and fun... get an S2000. Or a Miata.
                  Or just keep up with the GTO. Any car that offers worthwhile performance is going to require compromise. You seem to have a habit of buying cars, getting sick of them, and just digging yourself into a hole.
                  Don't worry, I have the same problem. 2 cars paid off in 3 years, on my 3rd financed car since 2010. I pay 5.9% on the SI, which is a pretty standard used car rate around here. My payments are $310/mo, with $90/mo full coverage insurance.

Comment

Working...
                  X