Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AcEr
    replied
    Well a lil update, not many are following this thread but i did have my ef on the road for about a month, my ZC could not pass etest so now i am doing a b16a swap in it. Getting a bride seat coming in soon. ill post pics as soon as i can. thanks for checking in!

Leave a comment:

• AcEr
    replied
    Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
    You have a clean ef hatch always liked these cars I will be watching this thread
    Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
    Nice hatch holmes!
    Originally posted by Wickit View Post
    Damn. I remember wanting one for my first car. Still want an EF, maybe a Crx or hatchie. Love how this one has turned out!

Thanks alot man, and glad to see you like the ef, As it is still sitting in the driveway.

-Thanks king, meets alot.

- Wic, for my frist car that hasn't gone anywhere yet i love this car, The years 88-91 i loved and i didn't t hink i was ever gonig to find one. thanks alot man, i will be updating more pics soon.

More pics to come of the things i have purshaced. Stayed tuned

Leave a comment:

• Wickit
    replied
    Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
    Nice hatch holmes!
    Damn. I remember wanting one for my first car. Still want an EF, maybe a Crx or hatchie. Love how this one has turned out!

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Nice hatch holmes!

Leave a comment:

• 92accordkidd
    replied
    You have a clean ef hatch always liked these cars I will be watching this thread

Leave a comment:

• AcEr
    replied
    In Hamilton alot? If you see me Don't hesate to follow. ahah

Leave a comment:

• Scolirk
    replied
    Looking good. I'll keep an eye open for you driving around!

Leave a comment:

• AcEr
    replied
    Originally posted by illwitit247 View Post
    reallllllllllllly clean hatch bro , i love ef's i got a clean 91 crx si ,
    Thanks alot man, It needs alot mroe money into it to make it what i want. I got carbon fiber mirrors also for christmas, Hope to be getting more.

and i know iv slacked so hard on updateing this thread.

Ill post pics of what it looks like now, which is the same.

Leave a comment:

• illwitit247
    replied
    bravo

reallllllllllllly clean hatch bro , i love ef's i got a clean 91 crx si ,

Leave a comment:

• AcEr
    replied
    Well an update is needed thats for sure. Will post pics later.

Leave a comment:

• AcEr
    replied
    Well mine is a si, the sis came with 3 more horsepower with the D16a6, And the si besides the engine upgrade, also had the sunroof,tachometer, passenger door mirror, color matched bumpers, dash clock, larger exhaust, front and rear anti-roll bars, 14" steel wheels with covers, and slightly deeper bucket sport seats, that is what iv found out so far. also had the double-wishbone suspension in all 4 corners. the main diff between the 4th gen civic trim models like DX,LX EX,SI were the engines, even thought they changed the engine all the time, there wasnt much of a change. lol. ill see if i can find more info bout that.

Leave a comment:

• dhill_cb7
    replied
    Quick question on the trim level man?

Yours says it is an Si? What does that mean compared to our dx lx ex se.

Leave a comment:

• AcEr
    replied
    Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
    Not a big civic fan, (well i only know one guy with an 88?) and it is rusted out completely but i really like where you are going with this.
    A lot of hard work and dedication put into her. Also i am not bashing on the efs i just never had any experience with them.

Question though, what does the interior look like now?

Ya, I really wanted a 3rd gen civic (84-87) i belive. this thing has its good spots and its bad spots, but up here in Ontario ,Canada, hard as hell to find old car in ok condition. fucking salt.

but thanks man, need some back up on this thing. lol still i want to get it lowered a bit more, and maybe a swap. im not to sure yet tho.

and my Interior i threw everything back in, besides the carpet, ill will snap a pic tommorow of the interior and show it up.

Now just have to worry about it passing safety and emisions.

Leave a comment:

• dhill_cb7
    replied
    Not a big civic fan, (well i only know one guy with an 88?) and it is rusted out completely but i really like where you are going with this.
    A lot of hard work and dedication put into her. Also i am not bashing on the efs i just never had any experience with them.

Question though, what does the interior look like now?

Leave a comment:

• AcEr
    replied
    Well i can see so meny people are into this thread.. going to start a tuck shortly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X