• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    how much do they normally run?
    KBB says around 16,000 for the one we got, but we got ours for 14k

Originally posted by 90CB7EURO View Post
    A H swapped cb is actually faster then the 325I sport,I raced one and I beat him by a car I have a vid of it to,if you want I can put it up
    I believe you, H22's are quick and CB7's are light, it makes sense.

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
    Dinan is actually overpriced BMW aftermarket I would rather spend my money on hamann or other aftermarket company's that Dinan. The akrapovic exhaust is nice Eisenmenn has some nice exhaust as well I had an agency power exhaust on my m3 and it sounded awesome there is plenty of good quality aftermarket for BMW that are just as good or even better than Dinan for a fraction of the price. But any how congrats on the upgrade I love Bmw's they just handle so well.

By the way it's amg not smg
    I might look into agency power.. I was looking at wheels yesterday.

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
    http://www.dinancars.com/shop/index....325i-xi#page=1

I would only use Dinan parts for a BMW. Dinan works with BMW, they are like AMG for Mercedes. Nothing compares to their products fit, performance, finish and quality.

When people see the Dinan name on a BMW, they know they have the best upgrades possible. There is no aftermarket brand that can come close. Trust me.
    They are quite pricey!

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    They are very nice cars to drive.
    Truly

Comment

Do like. My dad had a 2008 328i. drive like a dream, just wish they were bigger! Congrats!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

My cousin just bought an '08 last week. Enjoy it. One of my female friends have an '08 or '09 i think in manual and its pretty sweet to drive around. My v6-6 speed Accord actually felt faster even though they are similar in weight.
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          My cousin just bought an '08 last week. Enjoy it. One of my female friends have an '08 or '09 i think in manual and its pretty sweet to drive around. My v6-6 speed Accord actually felt faster even though they are similar in weight.
          They are nice, they feel just sporty enough to know you're going over a bump in the road, but not so sporty that it breaks your spine.

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
          Do like. My dad had a 2008 328i. drive like a dream, just wish they were bigger! Congrats!!!
          I feel bad for anyone riding in the back seat behind me! (I am 6'3")
          We don't take too many passengers around, though.

Comment

Some new pics after a wash

Comment

Working...
            X