No announcement yet.

SOHC-FTW : 1997 Dodge Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I still am pondering on keeping or selling this rig, I've did a few things such as taking the cross beams off the bull bar that protect the headlights.... To me it looks better plus it hindered these oh so great Oem headlights even more, I also put more bed linner on the bottom section of truck then clear coated over it with a mixture of 75% clear 25% steel metal grey (a gm color) to give it a subtle ghosting I did my bed rails as we'll.

With gas on the rise i am however getting the powerhouse of a Saturn back on the road and parking the dodge to either sell or keep for when I need it which with option B I will add some more additions to the old truck, gutting the manifold (kegger mod), sc programmer, 235/80/17 tires, full exhaust, wheel bearings, towing mirrors, tail lights and headlights. It's a heck of a truck running wise but hopefully those slight performance additions will help it enough that I'll be pleased until it gives out.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Remember the wee little pup, we'll now since I have my own shop he is my shop pup haha.

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
      X