X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by fobs
    the h22aR could smoke them,... but my f20b cant,...
    on the exterior, no sane honda would try to fiddle with the euro-R lookalike,... not even the civics,...
    but they dunno i have a kitten inside,... hehehe!

imagine if i had shaven the H at the rear,... and do not install any emblem,... people here wouldnt even know this is a honda,... unless they peep inside and see the steering,... hehehe!!!
    They prehaps wont but you know that but we know..

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Originally posted by accordtypeR
    Ah but fbs thats exactly my point...you wanna give that impression to timidness...then yousmoke them.
    the h22aR could smoke them,... but my f20b cant,...
    on the exterior, no sane honda would try to fiddle with the euro-R lookalike,... not even the civics,...
    but they dunno i have a kitten inside,... hehehe!

imagine if i had shaven the H at the rear,... and do not install any emblem,... people here wouldnt even know this is a honda,... unless they peep inside and see the steering,... hehehe!!!

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Ah but fbs thats exactly my point...you wanna give that impression to timidness...then yousmoke them.

Leave a comment:

• blizzard335
    replied
    eyyyy,... blizz,... get ur cf4, then full convert it,... u get everything!!!
    something better coming my way bro.

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Originally posted by accordtypeR
    Ayy fobs although they both kinda similar im leaning towards the euro-R more.
    ay ay bro,... the euro-arre kinda timid,... the mugen fierce looking,...
    hehe,...

Originally posted by blizzard335
    slap on the mugen, sell the Euro-R one to me
    eyyyy,... blizz,... get ur cf4, then full convert it,... u get everything!!!

Leave a comment:

• blizzard335
    replied
    slap on the mugen, sell the Euro-R one to me

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Ayy fobs although they both kinda similar im leaning towards the euro-R more.

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Originally posted by nghtrydr23
    it looks really similar, the mugen one looks like the oem one without the H and the grill. i guess it would be more of a question if you want the H there or not. the mugen also makes the euro r look alot like the 6th gen usdm coupes
    the euro-R grille actually does not come with the top part,...
    the top part is a set with the mugen two-piece

the difference between thse two is actually the bottom-most of the grille,... the mugen slides up inside further,... thus when u look from the front, u'll see less of the opening,... and the outer-most part of the grille simply jutts out a little,... there is actually a netting inside, where i've stuck a mugen emblem on,... i'll show more detailed pics later,...

i actually love both,... one for itz originality to the jdm spec,... and the mugen for itz more fierce look,...

maybe i'll switch between those two according to my mood,... hehe,... juz not so convienient to take off the top part that is being stuck to the hood using double-sided tape,...

bro nghtrydr,... any pic of the usdm 6th gen coupe???

Leave a comment:

• nghtrydr23
    replied
    it looks really similar, the mugen one looks like the oem one without the H and the grill. i guess it would be more of a question if you want the H there or not. the mugen also makes the euro r look alot like the 6th gen usdm coupes

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    i need some opinion,...
    which one looks better???

the original euro-R grille,... i didnt bother to take off the mugen top piece,...

and this is with the mugen grille,... both piece in a set,...

thanx in advance for any feedback,...

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack_lee
    IOU?,no way...i've been in this situation for quite some time.

HAVOC?I just joined last week...great site,still learning about how to post pic la...

sound like u have good job.what's your job pls?

man...I really love Euro-R..
    hehe,... i'm a civil engineer,...
    a cf4 or cl1 is just the price of a new toyota vios, or honda city,... nothing much to brag abt an old car,...

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    Jack_lee>> money??? juz need to sign some papers and IOU the banker,... haha,... bro,... why dont u join us at forum.myhavoc.net as well,...

... i'm driving the CB to work,...
    IOU?,no way...i've been in this situation for quite some time.

HAVOC?I just joined last week...great site,still learning about how to post pic la...

sound like u have good job.what's your job pls?

man...I really love Euro-R..

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Jack_lee>> money??? juz need to sign some papers and IOU the banker,... haha,... bro,... why dont u join us at forum.myhavoc.net as well,...

Gemini & accordtypeR>> looks cool coz there's only a handful of this 6th gen jdm accord where i'm located,... all i know is even there are less than 200units in the country,... but in japan all the 2.2litre CL1 euro-R looks like this when they come out from the factory.

oneoffaccord>> i likey the advans too,... too bad with 4lugs and a minimum offset of +48 to fit,... this is the few rims that could fit,... originally the advans were +45,... skimmed 3mm to +48,...

i'd love the ce28 or ce28n,... super liteweight forged,... but they are +43,... anyone knows if we can skimm those forged rims as well???

mugens would be nice,... offset+52,... wuwuwuwuuuu,... wait'll i come across a set,... preferably 17s,...

blizzard>> should i put back my amber side intersection lites?,... fully jdm mahhhhhhh, otaiman,...

whatz in store for my CB??? tnite i'm getting my rear door visors from Zex,... during the meet,.....

haha, now that my cf4 rear has been re-painted, my wife reminded that she's not driven it for sometime,... since i came back from KL with those replaced parts, especially the CL1 black bootlid,... haha,... she'll have the car today and tmrow,... i'm driving the CB to work,...
    Last edited by fobs; 10-09-2007, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by blizzard335
    Chill Seve.

shit, his CF4 is now ballin man. pimpin right there.

now he be rollin' slowly coz he gots the yuropp-arru kit

LOL

Youre such a smartass blizz.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    oh how muchi hate you, i really do. those ADVAN's are fuckin hott

Leave a comment:

Working...
X