Start and Idle

POWER:
    94 Lexus 1UZ-FE V8 swap
    [244 cubic inches of power!!!]
    [4.0L V8]

Estimated as STOCK
    260 HP @ 5300
    270 Ft. Lbs. @ 4500

Custom 3" exhaust (reverse y pipe (dual to one))
    Dynomax Ultra Flow Race Muffler
    Custom Fuel Line
    Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
    Remote mount oil filter

High Performance Radiator
    High Performance Electric Radiator Fans

Dellow Automotive Lexus 1UZ-Supra W58 Tranny bellhousing
    Rebuilt W58 Supra 5 Speed Transmission

Exterior:
    eh...none yet...soon to be blue paint job

Suspension:
    Rims from another Celica/Supra, the nicer ones
    225/60 14 Tires
    __ offset calc.
    __ tire/rim VISUAL calc.

Interior:
    Rear gutted
    Removed sound dampener material
    Sunpro Tach II
    Pilot Steering wheel
    8-ball made into shifter knob
    Shortened shifter lever
    Carpet removed

History:
    Buddy of mine put the engine in, got it running...and now has no room or time for the car. He never got around to cleaning up the swap (wires, engine tubing, etc) so one of my major tasks will be to clean that all up.

Future Plans:
    CLEAN THE DAMN ENGINE
    Re-run ALL the wires
    Re-do wiring harness using SC/LS 400 harness
    Swap rear end diff for taller gears
    Go through and remove all un-needed vacuum lines and other lines on engine
    Clutch type LSD

LARGER RIMS AND TIRES...damn things spins tires in 5th in the rain!

Blue to tan (color changing...not two tone )exterior paint...to match my fiance's eyes
    Make the red background on the C/S emblems blue
    Lexus SC400 or LS400 gage cluster

Check/tune weight distribution

Various Carbon fiber interior and exterior

Turbo upgrades...or supercharger setup

...maybe 4.3 1uz...maybe 2uz...

And now the pics

Last edited by bcjammerx; 05-17-2010, 05:39 AM.
    ____

are we gonna have some FUN!

Comment

thats just ridiculous. I DEMAND to see a video of that thing running. let alone rolling under its own power.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Oh it's fun...first day I drove it was in the rain...not a good idea...first ever car with over 150 hp and I drove in the rain.

Any hoo I've got the hang of her somewhat...she likes to do donuts!

Your wish shall be granted...I had to return my digital camera I used to take those pics...that I got for christmas HA HA...I hope to be getting a better one tomorrow...and the first thing I'll do with it is record some videos first startup and idle...then some driving around
        ____

Comment

Wow that could be a potiential sleeper..Lexus powered..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

That is fucking baller. You should worry about brakes and suspension before you do anything else.

Comment

Ive only seen about two of those on supraforums. They seem to be doing well and reliable.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

that is one bad ass ride...thats some serious torque....poor little tires.

what blue color are you considering, I hope its a metallic.
                DEVOTE

Comment

with some work this think will look great..........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I'de like to use (for lack of knowledge of paint titles) chamelion? paint...I'll have to take a pic of my hot fiance's eyes...I want it to fade from her blue eye color to her tan eye color...I love her eyes

It's kinda light blue...but not sky blue...or baby blue...as to metallic or not...haven't decided.

YES suspension, tires...FIRST thing I will spend more money on! MOST CERTAINLY!! Brakes will follow...then maybe a roll cage...eh...still up for grabs.

As far as the body goes it's in great shape. No big dings, except a chunk is gone out of the fender flare on one side...but...it's fiberglass...easy repair

The engines are rock solid...maybe moreso then the f series honda engines...they are just bad ass strong and reliable.

I want to make it one color paint for starters...but not primer gray...just something to clean up the look just a little...nothing fancy for now anyway.

But it really really needs a good overhaul of the wiring harness...it's a birdsnest...horrible...but...it was done JUST to get it running...so sad but...not my doing...just mine for the fixing

I keep having things come up which make me have to drive it
                    ...first my Honda needed some maintenance so it was out...then my fiances car needed work so now she's driving my cb7...oh well...I love it...cept the gas mileage.

AS soon as office depot gets their shit together I'll get my camera and take a hella lot of pics and a vid or two...why office depot? cause i returned a present that was bought on a credit card and they won't give me the cash...only store credit...bastards...and it's been 4 days of their "garunteed in stock" oh we don't have any yet...crap...
                    ____

Comment

Hmmm..

Id say...Flatblack....with gunmetal or black wheels w/ chrome-polished lips

and a nice drop...with nice stainless steel exhaust.
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

remind me to punch my buddy in the nuts when I see him again.

First off office depot disconntinued the camera I was wanting...so I'm gonna see if they reduce price the display model...otherwise I gotta rethink which one to get...

NOW...the point.

My buddy had to instal a remote mount oil filter...he also installed a oil pressure gauge sensor...well...long story short he doesn't know how to tighten hose clamps

I filled up gas and punched it out onto the street...going to my fiances house...notice there is a lot of blue smoke behind me.

"damn someones is burning"

oh shit...there is only smoke BEHIND me...none in front...
                        "SON OF A BITCH!" (exact quote)

so luckily there's an orielly RIGHT next to where I realized I was the source of that smoke.

I pull in...OIL EVERYWHERE...loose hose.

So I had to buy some oil and some tools...fixed it...all good. I'm just glad I look in my mirrors often...otherwise I would have been sitting there at the light for a while before I realized I was NO oil'n.

SO now I'm thinking I need to stop driving this car and re-tighten EVERY FREAKING bolt/nut/screw...etc...*sigh...working on a project someone else started...fun fun fun..
                        ____

Comment

I absolutely love MKII Supras. A buddy of mine had one in high school when I had my 240sx. Ever since I drove it, I've wanted one. But, the only decent one I came across was scooped up before I got my paycheck.

But, enough about me... Good find man! Get her cleaned up a bit.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

this thread is retarded until i see a video.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

bc you need an oil pressure guage.

And Danny, you should think about a 1uz swap.

Comment

Working...
                              X