Radiator problem - 99' suburban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radiator problem - 99' suburban

well there is this "leak" that i have an issue with on the family suburban truck

on the one of the rad sides ( driver side )i have a 1/2 size tube that's connected to the rad witch threads into the radiator.

its not directly threaded to the rad but more like threaded into another thread bolt thats fits in the rad. they are both tight as i can get it and it still leaks," like a dripping sink at night " excepts it gets worst and streams out of the rad while revving or driving

does this mean i have to spend 200 bucks for a new radiator or can i some how patch this area up

thanks for input

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

i say try some water resistance jb weld, if not just buy the new radiator, autozone sells some that come with lifetime warranty

Comment

x2
      Originally posted by Makaveli2k
      Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
      Originally posted by Accrdkid
      Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

your talking about the tranny cooler lines? try tighting them

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
        X