f22 intake manifold on a D16y8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 intake manifold on a D16y8

just wondering if my f22a1 intake manifold would fit and work with a D16y8 motor on those civics..the main reason is becuz i have like 3 sets of f22a1 intake manifold sitting in my storage and it looks like a mess and i want to give them to my friends that owns a d16y8 motor in their civics...but im keeping the f22a6 intake manifold for me.haha

USE THE POWER OF THE WEB

Look up the intake ports from the y8 and f22a1, I doubt it will fit, if it did I would've heard this by now.

Our parts don't swap to their engines.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and say no just based on the fact that they have such different port spacing

Might be better to look at B series manifolds... would make the most common sense to look at other/newer D series/ZC series manifolds

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Compare gaskets. If the ports match up, look to see if you can drill the manifold to fit.

But it is VERY unlikely, and the manifold may flow too much air for those little engines anyway... might make for a useless low end.

Comment

Aluminum scrap is worth a lot right now.
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
          X