New Forum!!! Enjoy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum!!! Enjoy!

It seems we're getting a decent amount of tech and performance questions regarding non-cb7 vehicles around here. Rather than have those questions cluttering up the other forums, let's keep them here!

It doesn't matter what you drive... 3rd gen Accord, Ford Ranger, Tyco Bigwheel... if you have a question, put it here! You may find assistance here, or you may not. Who knows. This IS a 4th generation Accord site, afterall! Still, we have many knowledgable mechanic-types around, plus lots of people who have owned a number of other cars... so you may find your answer here.

Enjoy!

kinda off topic, but could you make a members rides section for those of us that have cars that arent CB7's? This section is great btw . . .
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

great idea deev or who ever came up with this

now if i cant just find out whats wrong wit my Power Wheels Barbie Jeep

Comment

It was really the other mods... MRX and uncle_el brought it up.
        The Member's Rides section for OA is a good idea. I'll run that by el, since he'll be the one doing most of the moderating there!

Comment

hate to whore up this thread, but if you do end up making an OA members ride forum would you be able to move my thread for my winter beater?

Comment

Yeah. I think we have a number of OA threads strewn about... some in MR, others in OA... if I make it, I'll try to move them all into the forum

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              It was really the other mods... MRX and uncle_el brought it up.
              The Member's Rides section for OA is a good idea. I'll run that by el, since he'll be the one doing most of the moderating there!
              u really like the lol smilie huh? i think every post ive seen u make tonite has had it in it. maybe cause u always have something funny running through ur head or something sorry to whore but its just something i noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                now if i cant just find out whats wrong wit my Power Wheels Barbie Jeep
                when i went over travis' house he tried to tell me it was his sister's but he had a cb7tuner sticker on the bumper

Comment

Working...
                X