Got Smoked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Smoked

well i must say, i rarely read about how one of you guys got beat, so ill be the first.

on the way to work this morning, i came up behind a light blue eclipse with no emblems... so i have no idea what it was originally. it had altezza tails, so i thought i'd fuck with a ricer... but, boy did he turn the tables on me. we were cruisin, about side by side. i was about 1/2 car ahead. i was looking in my mirror to wait for him to accelerate. he does, so i down to 3rd and punch it... but he just flew by. got about 3 cars ahead before i could stop his gaining on me. i took it to about 110, then i had to slow down cause my exit to work was up... and i still hadnt pulled any closer to him.

strangely enough, i was never upset about the loss... thought i would be, since it was my first real loss. but i must say, that fucker was quick. when i downshifted and he passed me, it almost felt like he had just launched off the line and killed me. maybe he was squeezing, i have no idea. but im going to try and find out. he originally got on the freeway one exit after mine, so i know he's a local guy... im gonna ask around the shop.

easy to spot, liscense plate said "infumus"
    Last edited by DrLove'sKuDang; 08-26-2004, 08:19 PM.

Its all good man. So thats your first real loss huh. That must be nice. I wouldn't be upset neither. But the eclipse was probably turbo and very well could have been an all wheel drive.

Comment

yea, i was assuming it was at least a gs-t, but still... they have just over 200 at the crank. i should be able to keep up if not beat a stock gst/gsx.

but oh well, it was fun. i wouldnt mind meeting the guy just to shake his hand... gotta give credit where its due.

Comment

yeah i lost to a maxima. not the newest ones, but the ones before that. i didnt lose by much though, and i had a bad launch and 1 person in my car to none in his. my nose was about at his door when we started slowing down.

Comment

When I had my '95 Max(5spd) I lost to an '03 Accord 6spd. Oh the irony. I got my CB7 and made light work of my friend's beat up 2000 Maxima (auto).

If my Accord dreams come true, when I go turbo I don't know anyone I won't be able to beat...

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Except me and shonuff. But anyway Hey kudang didnt you change your pistons yet? I think he was juicin he didnt have an emblem on the back Any visable intercooler? If he didnt I think he was juicin plenty ricers are on some sneak shit nowadays. If your still usin those cams on there without bringin the c/r up you not gonna be as fast bring it up and whup em good. Dont forget the thinner headgasket bro.

Comment

havent changed them yet, and wasnt planning on it for a while... too expensive. i didnt notice an intercooler, but it was 5am, so it would be kinda hard to see anyways. i just kinda assumed it was a built turbo, but the way he instantly jetted off, who knows. but who the fuck drives around at 5 in the morning with the bottle hooked up?!?!!?

all i know is, if he was squeezing, he gets no props from me. my mom can push a button... no skill there.

Comment

He had to be juicin no bov sound either. He was juicin had to be I know cause i did it before.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  Except me and shonuff. But anyway
                  LOL we can imaginary race all we want...all I know is I lost to you pretty bad, but nobody else that night could keep up. I haven't lost to another F22 Accord yet...and I think w/like 8-9 psi of intercooled boost I could def. give you a run for your money. But that's just imaginary racing...H22s trounce F22's N/A, this is not news.

Now if I had my dad's M45...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

dont borrow your dads car even if you did id still beat you at 11psi. then ill turn on the hazards only to slow down and get chased by another police intercepter.

Comment

yeah, he was prolly usin juice. when i was up at school, my friend w/a 91 5.0, he would race anything.. something revved at him, he would race. We saw a new grand prix in the rear view... had a chrome ricer grille. So at the next light.. we were off. BOY did we get killed it was pretty funny. Course it was a GTP running low 12's

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        dont borrow your dads car even if you did id still beat you at 11psi. then ill turn on the hazards only to slow down and get chased by another police intercepter.
                        Whoa you're turbo'd now?

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          LOL we can imaginary race all we want...all I know is I lost to you pretty bad, but nobody else that night could keep up. I haven't lost to another F22 Accord yet...and I think w/like 8-9 psi of intercooled boost I could def. give you a run for your money. But that's just imaginary racing...H22s trounce F22's N/A, this is not news.

Now if I had my dad's M45...
                          Sorry to take away from your thread kudang ... I just couldn't resist chiming in, but 8-9 psi wouldn't bring you anywhere near my f22 or many others.

Back to your thread though, he could have just had a stock bov. They are really, really quiet sometimes. Did he at least have a performance exhaust? That could have been another reason you didn't hear a bov. Those DSM's can take a lot of boost from the factory, and they make power easily. I really doubt someone would spray like that ... especially at 5 a.m. lol...

Comment

thats what i figured, but who knows with people around here. all i know is that he took off real quick. he musta been pushing around 300, maybe more... how he got there, i have no idea. i took a gt on the freeway and they have 260 stock... so this guy definetly had more.

Comment

Working...
                            X