Battle of Sohc's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of Sohc's

1st off lemme say that I am proud to drive a Cb7!

A friend of mine has a cd5 vtec, he asks me yo do u think she'll beat u.. I was like y r u still talkin, y aint u in ur car yet! He wanted 2 go from corner 2 corner. I said no, lets go on highway... so we did...

He has a auto cd5. When it was clear we did a rollin start. I was in 2nd gear.. I had him in 2nd and all of 3rd, til I shifted in 4th.
    He passed me. I was ahead by 1 and half cars. It felt so dam good, cuz he thought he was gonna smoke me, and he didn't! When I was in 3rd gear he was in 4th.

I love my long gears. But dammit 4th gear blows in my car. I have sohc f20a, 2.25 cat back, 11.5 fw. Lil f20a had heat yall, she ran good against the cd5 vtec, I lost but I'm still proud, I proved him wat I got, and he was suprised I took off on him. Now I learned from bcozzi that the f22b1 trans is very similar to the h23 trans. That's y I lost cuz of the shorter gears, vtec had nothing 2 do with it cuz I had him. Thank u reading!
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

I can spank a CD5 with no problem, by like 4- 5 cars. Done it many times. People think my car is slow. I run a F20B SOHC VTEC with a P28 ECU.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

get the h23 trans or h22trans then have a rematch. vtec is all top end thats prob why he got you. just like the h22. my buddy would be with me in his dohc f20a untill i shifted in second.

Comment

everyone and their little swap......
        btw, good run...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i can kinda hang in 3rd gear but ocne i hit 4th, it's all over for me. im running all stock except for a catback system too.

id love to see what my project car will do since we stripped quite a bit of weight out of it. that has stock internals with bolt ons.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Lil swap lol, I'm dam happy for what she did, ya the f20a sohc isn't much better than a f22a. I jus revv high. But as far as my trany she's from 1990. Wowzers. I def need to upgrade. But for now I'm sohc all the way!
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
            X