my cd5 at auto-x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cd5 at auto-x

just a course we set up in our school parking lot for autocross, my only mods are intake/exhaust and suspension. also have front and rear strut bars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K-k0...eature=channel

open for criticique

edit: thats an inside ride, this is the outside view.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXDMMin4NVw

first gear popped out as you can hear
    Last edited by N9netwoAccord; 10-26-2008, 09:37 PM.

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
    just a course we set up in our school parking lot for autocross, my only mods are intake/exhaust and suspension. also have front and rear strut bars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K-k0...eature=channel

open for criticique
    nice mane what about some anti-sways? and tires just for the session?

Comment

as of right now i have NO money... i have an h22 in my basement waiting to get rebuilt, and i still have some debt to take care of, but for my birthday in a month i'm getting the poly eurothane kit which will make a huge difference, and for xmas i think am going to ask for a rear sway... and maybe i'll be picking up some tires next year

Comment

as of right now i have NO money... i have an h22 in my basement waiting to get rebuilt, and i still have some debt to take care of, but for my birthday in a month i'm getting the poly eurothane kit which will make a huge difference, and for xmas i think am going to ask for a rear sway... and maybe i'll be picking up some tires next year
        thats wassup. My cars suspension is already setup I got alot of acr components on it. Im not too fond of the rims that come with the acr model though too small imo.

Comment

The video is really hard to follow since someone was holding the camera and it did not move with the car.

Looked okay I guess. At least better than I did today. Of course, I did not go to sleep last night until 3 am.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
            The video is really hard to follow since someone was holding the camera and it did not move with the car.

Looked okay I guess. At least better than I did today. Of course, I did not go to sleep last night until 3 am.
            well that makes me feel ok, i'm not a pro auto-x driver or anyhting. and i did break up with my girlfriend of 3.5 years the night before. so to say my health was 100 percent would be inaccurate.

Comment

NICE. The mane thing it that you had.

PS. this is why we need an autp-x subform.

The Race Car

Comment

well that makes me feel ok, i'm not a pro auto-x driver or anyhting. and i did break up with my girlfriend of 3.5 years the night before. so to say my health was 100 percent would be inaccurate.
                I have this nasty cough too, you just have to get through it anyways, haha.

Lets just put it this way, autox has taught me soooooo much about handling this car, and what I can and can't do. I have only been doing this since this past March, but I kinda became a junkie and now I have attended like 10 events already.

That said, I don't think I would have made it through last weekend at Deal's Gap without this experience. Nic, 90cb7sleeper came up there Sunday, and he has no formal performance driving experience or instruction at all. He was scaring me.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                  I have this nasty cough too, you just have to get through it anyways, haha.

Lets just put it this way, autox has taught me soooooo much about handling this car, and what I can and can't do. I have only been doing this since this past March, but I kinda became a junkie and now I have attended like 10 events already.

That said, I don't think I would have made it through last weekend at Deal's Gap without this experience. Nic, 90cb7sleeper came up there Sunday, and he has no formal performance driving experience or instruction at all. He was scaring me.
                  i agree... this is only my second time doing it, and i've learned so much about the limits of the car, even at a 20-40mph speed range. i used to not see the point in it, then i did it and i wish i could do it every weekend

Comment

Working...
                  X