Me VS. SVT Cobra, me=teh LoSe LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me VS. SVT Cobra, me=teh LoSe LOL

Well, for a guy w/a 390 HP beast, he was acting like a deuche bag/ricer like nobody's business. I'm up @ 12:00pm having breakfast w/my girlfriend and this cobra comes by me and starts revving, im like who's he kidding. So, i thought this was majorly *** since i have what, maybe 140whp, MAYBE! and like 150ish tq. Come on, gimme a F'in break. Don't those cars come w/a manual like, don't be a ***, seriously you have a beast.

So, I pass him, and REV him back, (reverse ricer style=teh win). And he cuts across 3 lanes to race me. LOL. So, im cleaning my teeth with toothpick as hes revving right next to me. So i look over, give him a chuckle, and light turns green, he spins out, I floor it, and since I was on the inside and he spun out, i was like 4-5 cars ahead! woot=teh win , lol. Than he jus BLOWS by me like woah. So, as i pass him to make a right, he revs me again, i was like, what a homo seriously, what a large homo. I drove off, proceeded to laugh to myself, and continue to pick the poppy seeds from my incisors. The End.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

you should have hit the flashers before he passed you....lol

then at the next light said something like....a wins a win...lol
    Last edited by theone; 11-10-2004, 09:07 AM.
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Say "I only race up to the speed limit. I won."

Man, why the hell would a Cobra pick on an Accord anyway? Imagine if you ACTUALLY beat him!
      "Wanna race for pink slips, Dom?"

Freekin dumbasstic ricers...

Comment

That is kind of *** to do that. It would be funny if he did that to someone like accordsir and got owned lol ... I bet he wouldn't act like a douche anymore.

Comment

he doesn't have the balls to race anyone else with his high HP car and that's sad

but nice race... sounds like he can't drive.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Say "I only race up to the speed limit. I won."

Man, why the hell would a Cobra pick on an Accord anyway? Imagine if you ACTUALLY beat him!
            "Wanna race for pink slips, Dom?"

Freekin dumbasstic ricers...
            i am waiting for that day...and it WILL come, someday

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i would of raced him for pink slips and i would hit my magic button.... J/p me no have magic button or do I?
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
              X