Last raced in my car at teh track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last raced in my car at teh track

Well i forgot to share my last raced at the track i had with my track car. it was against a 95-97 dodge stratus...customized from what i can tell for the exterior
    it was right before i found out i blew my head.
    we're at the stage lights....
    light 1
    light 2
    light 3.........
    and im gone............ (always got a shitty react time but this night i manage to pull a .545 with kno red light )
    i look to my right........
    im leaving him by a car....
    hit 2nd.......car 1/2
    3rd.........3 cars........
    held him to the finish 3 cars all the way........
    i was forsure i was gona run my 15 sense i have a 15 second car (been running 16's because i fumble out the hole and because my car was kinda messed up and i didnt kno it.....til that night)

im laughing all the way to the finish like...... yes.....i did it.
    then my car starts to jerk and fumble at top end.... then i look up......NO!!!!!!!! fucking 17.9 WHAT!!!!
    o hell no.....
    then i find out my head is gone.....blew the 4th cyc. and bent the valves.....DAMN

i actually messed up the valves like a month ago, the cam gear turn all the way on its own while i was driving for 80 miles

the whole time i was like.....why is my car feelin sluggish at the low ended
    when i got where i was gonin i poped the hood and there it was....the cam gear passed 10 retarded on its own.......DAMN

but i just waned to share my last race with u all..... i can wiat to get all the stuff i order for my car and get her back to the tracks.
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Oh my fuckin god bro see thats why you have to make sure everything was set beofre the race did you torque tha shit to specifications? damn hearing some shit liek that makes me wanna cry too damn bro sorry about your loss . I know how it feels i blew my head and warped the shit due to nitrous so heh it can get fucked up i blew three cylinder on the exauhst side on the valves. So how long will it take to repair???????

Comment

well that happened like 3 weeks ago.....

sense then ive brought a lot of new stuff to add on before i place the new head back on.
      my car sould be up and running in 2 weeks, hopefully.
      yeah, i was upset when it happened but then the next day i was like, u know what.......i plan to race my car and build it for that so im a have to get use to things like this happening.
      then i told myself.....everytime something happens to her......im just gona bring her back stronger then before
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Working...
      X