H22A CB vs ITR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22A CB vs ITR

I was up at a meet yesterday and one of the guys that was there asked if I would run him for fun. We get on the hiway and we go from a rolling 40 and I get him the first time (I think he was toying with me). Then we ran more times rolling 40 I got my ass handed to me. We raced from a dig and I got hammered there too. I am wondering if my driving suck or he outright was just faster. But anyhow I gave him props and told him his car was quick as hell.

His setup was intake, exhaust, no PS and no AC just like mine, I think he was swapped with a K20 but I didn't bother to ask even tho he did mention it. But who knows...

My CB is now 6-2 at least it was a good loss I think
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

i think it should have looked somewhat like this, either way i think the itr would have won
    i found this on youtube so im not sure if this person is a member here or not

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
      i think it should have looked somewhat like this, either way i think the itr would have won
      The first race was like that but I am thinking he had a jump on me somewhere...
      The CB7 Collector.
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I think it's a drivers race. If he has a K20, yeah automatic loss. What mods do you have?

Ive kept up with an ITR with a pretty stock swapped H22. Its when I first swapped my H years ago.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

ive ran a couple type r eg coupes here in tampa with basic bolt ons. and it was pretty much head to head, i learned from the races to shift when i know my power band stops rising instead of taking it to 8k just because i know i can. but i got them sometimes n they got me also.

edit what transmission do u have because i was with the f22 tranny when i was heads up i'm sure it'd be different now
          Last edited by Juice21; 07-19-2010, 04:03 PM.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
          disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

I am pretty sure I have an H22 Trany. But this teg just raped the fuck out of me, i am pretty sure he had a K20 in it, it was mentioned...I will find out...
            The CB7 Collector.
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
              pretty sure I have an H22 Trany
              you dont know?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                you dont know?
                x2. You gotta know what you have.

I usually shift around 7400. Although I forget I havent driven the car in nearly 9 months

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

You guys are right I should know, I pretty certain it is an H22 tranny but not sure specificly which tranny code it is. It seem just a tad closer than the BB6 I once had was...
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
                    im not into racing anymore but that vid made my day.

Comment

it should of been pretty close if ur running a h22 tranny and if it was with an integra you were racing

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Yeah, it does have a built K20.

this is the car.

Robert, me and Tommi were at the meet. We thought you weren't coming..What time did you get there?

Comment

Built engine > Stock engine
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

does that k motor have a 6speed trans?
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Well that says it right there...I thought something was odd that I was getting murdered...

Faheem I did make it but i was late as hell (1630ish)... You, Tommi and I should exchange numbers so next time I know and push come and shove we do our own thing lol (no homo).

:EDIT:

I might add the guy who drives that teg told me it was stock...my question is why bullshit in the first place? That is rather irritating....
                              Last edited by HappyGilmore; 07-20-2010, 01:33 AM.
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Working...
                              X