Raced some rednecks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raced some rednecks...

This is by no means anything to brag about but it was fun if anything. So I pull up to the light with 3 other people in the car and this Ford Ranger with two hics pulls up next to me. I wasn't really paying attention until I saw the guy hanging out the window trying to talk to me. I roll down the window and the dude was like "hey how much you wanna put on this?" I wasnt really considering it and then he pulls out this stack of cash eggin me on. Now it's important to note that it had been raining so the roads were still wet. At that moment, the light turns green. I gun it. RPM's are goin' through the roof! Tires are spinning mad crazy and we both slowly start to go. I drop it into 2nd and still no grip at this point. The car starts almost fish tailing and finally the tires catch. At this point I'm pullin ahead of him and burn him to the next light. As I approach the red light I slow it down and pull back a little for him to pull up next to me. I yell out "You owe me money!" kinda sarcastically and he extended me a dollar bill. Not the stack but well worth the challenge. It wasn't the fact I beat him cause that would be nothing to brag about but it was just fun peeling out as much as we did. Kinda got the adrenaline going a bit. Anyways, like I said, nothing big but definitely fun.

haha that's awesome... he was pretty good to hand over the dollar... I probably wouldn't have given anything

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

i would have given ya two dolla one for winning and one to start your i am gonna need new tires fund..lol

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Originally posted by DRAGGEN
        i would have given ya two dolla one for winning and one to start your i am gonna need new tires fund..lol
        lol, thanks man I just might need the extra $$. But nah, it was so slick, rubber wasnt being burnt

Comment

Working...
        X