went to the streetraces for a lil while heres what did 1 run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to the streetraces for a lil while heres what did 1 run

I was just chillin I decided to head out there with my boy jason he was cool and racergirl21. So when we went out there we decided to meet in mcdonalds and shit and so on. Then bacon patrol showed up hating as usual noone acknowledged them at all people were for once acting civilized yaknow playin it cool not actin the fool so to speak.

Then after everyone got there and decided to head out to the spot and chill out cops came everyone left. Then we came back I was the veryfirst one to start it off I raced this other cb7 4door lx. now me and racergirl21 was in the car she was like no dont race him i was like whatever we gonna race I wanna see with this afc can do so fuck it i win unless you want to walk home. then i rolled up to the cb7 and asked him hey whas goin on. He said whadup i was like you wanna run he said aight then it was on.

So we slowly rolled up to the starting line racergirl is complaing as usual i told her to please shut the fuck up. then as we rolled up to the line people gathered around and was like you gonna run i was like yeah start it off. So here i am racergirl still blabbering the other guy had noone in his car i had extra weight which was a disadvantage to me. I was gonna make her get out and not come back but that would be cruel. So i took her with me and ran it. NOw here i am with the clutch in and sweaty clammy hands on the shiftknob waiting nervously like a cat waitin to pounce on a mouse.

The guy who was flaggin us told me to inch up a bit more so in inched to make it even. I waiting to launch at 2500 and boom he drops his hands over the revs we both left I pulled in front of him by a nose steadily gaining. He shifts i shit we took it all the way to 4th doin 98 mph. Then i flashed the hazards by myself with no help from racergirls screaming at the top of her lungs cause i had the window open at that speed

I beat him by a car then on the way returning back he asked me do i want to run again cause he misshifted I told him nah no thanks i had enough for one night i also misshifted but i still beat him with extra weight in the car.

On top of that when i rounded the corner to let shit cool off porkchop patrol was right around the corner I called jason and told him to get the fuck outta there didnt answer his phone so i went back to get him dont want him to get caught yaknow that how we look after each other and shit. So after that I went home cops had the whole shit on lock but hey atleast i was the first one to race

Ah man you make me want to race so bad! I remember how great it feels to have a little competition on the streets....Any idea what all the other accord had done?

Comment

nice kill man, sounded like fun.

we have something like that it happens every weekend in different areas. the last one i went to was out in Baltimore. we went to 3 different spots and inbetween them we raced up and down the highway. one spot we went to was like some Fast and Furious type shit, i mean it was at a local shop (forgot the name)
      but it was like over 200 cars there and this was infront of the shop (like and industrial park). We parked and the owner told every to go thru the entrance of the shop to get around back, man...........when we went thru and came out the other side there was like 100 more cars around back, everyone was standing was lined up on the sides, we was like O Shit, they bout to race. so one dude with a civic was lined up, a wrx was next to him but we was like what the hell are they gona do because there wasnt enuf room for a race but the wrx backed up behind him.
      the annoucer had a bullhorn ( i was laughing like shit, i said who the hell he think he is Luda......lol)
      he annouced the dudes name driving the civic, who he represented and all that. then he said ur ready..........-GO-
      dude launch......it was week as hell, everyone was like
      then he stop, my folks and me were like ......OK......and.....ah......alright....

they were only doing 60feet runs to see who had the best time.
      then next thing i kno we get a call from one of our boys who was down the street.........u all got 6 cruisers headed u alls way.....so we step off because we was the only ones who knew, next thing we kno we seen the siren lights flashing off the building so we halled ass.

it was the best meet ive went to due to the fact they had a fake Ludacris there....lol
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

oh shit that sounded like some mean races over there we usually race in two line then when we get on the highway its opens into 6 lanes then its a freeforall we literally max out our tops speeds. As for the other accord I think he was juicin or maybe he had a prelude motor too

Comment

Working...
        X