rx8 WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rx8 WTF

aight on my way up to a party in towson me and my friend see a tricked out yellow rx8 on the highway. we pull up next to it to look at it, and he starts reving at us. i was like dude no way i am gonna race an rx8 he is gonna kick my ass. but dude just kept reving his engine and what can i say, i am addicted to street racing. anyways we are going 60 miles an hour, and then i drop it and we both take off and then we pull away and we get a good amount of distance on it. so me and my friend are like dude wtf just happened!?!? there is no way i just beat an rx8 w/ an accord. so then the rx8 flies up next to us and starts revving his engine again. you could tell he was really really pissed off. but i didn't get a chance to race him because are exit came up. i think he misshifted, or at least that the only "logical" explanation i could come up with.

I think 93Acclude just took an RX-8 with his H22... it's not impossible at all.

Comment

oh shit how much hp does an rx8 have??

Comment

No surprise at all dude!! (if you have H22)
        Nice Kill!! Rx8 is a fast car but by the book it's 14.5 in a 1/4 mile. And the book tells you the best time out of many runs with ideal track conditions. So it should be a little slower... I did a 14.2 run last summer and i can't even get traction off the line. Hoping to break into the 13's this summer with some suspension work and different mounts.

RX8...eh..fast but girly! More of a Britney kinda car.
        I like my square aerodynamic-nightmare 4-door family car better!!!

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

The RX8 WOULD have been good if they made it an improved RX7. Rather than simply solve the heat problems, add a bit more safety features, and step up the HP a bit, they just made a bubbly turd. From what I hear, the car is so wired it's nearly self-aware. NOT a tuner's dream car when it goes into limp-mode at every mod!

Still at 250hp or whatever they REALLY make, an RX8 should whup an F22 CB7. An H22 CB7 would need a really good driver to compete as well.

Comment

i guess all i can really say is shit happens

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Still at 250hp or whatever they REALLY make, an RX8 should whup an F22 CB7. An H22 CB7 would need a really good driver to compete as well.
              agreed. i think car to car the rx8 would beat a h22 accord (assuming h22 is fairly stock). someone mentioned the rx-8 quarter mile to be in the mid 14s. but failed to mention that a h22 accord is around mid 15s.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

lol
                Last edited by EXodus751; 02-24-2005, 09:55 PM.
                Aztec Red Spec V

Comment

Originally posted by EXodus751
                  lol first RX-8 is piece of shit car
                  so get that shit out of way
                  and silvia that aint slow at all if he has SR20DET under his hood but
                  im guessing he got K24 which has lot a torque but no hp for silvia
                  and your H22 keep saying you could keep up with WRX
                  i believe u that bc i could keep up with that shit too
                  keeping up dont meaning shit plus how do you know if he was racing trying hard
                  using red line or what you prob was im guessing u saying "racing"?
                  but a just saying H22 aint bad motor its nice motor for some honda
                  i could keep up with alot a cars ex:WRX like YOU
                  with my QR25
                  are you trying to write a poem? whats with alll the returns?
                  English > you

Comment

i thought it was different one man it was a mistake lol
                    u could chillex dont matter to me anywayz english aint my first lang
                    Aztec Red Spec V

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      you can get a 100% stock motored h22a accord into the high 14's with an LSD tranny, decent traction and a good driver........i ran 14.5's with a chipped ecu, cheap exhaust and intake
                      without a doubt. most of the h22s (usually in ludes) at the tracks around here run mid 15s. some even low 16s. of course the lude and the cord are different

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                        no, there are PLENTY of h22a cb7's that run low 15's and even high 14's with no mods.....mine made 180whp and ran a consistent 14.5 with less than adequate traction in first and second gear......i had a loaded 90 LX 4 door.....wasn't lightened....a lot of stock h22a's make over 170whp....some 175whp......if i can run 14.5's with 180whp in a heavy example of an accord, then i'm sure people can run better than mid 15's......if i had an h22a accord that ran mid 15's i'd be pissed.........you can get f22a6 accords into the high 15's with I/H/E

the ludes weigh almost the same as the accords too.......they usually run low 15's stock....usually see it printed as a 15.1

you're just hating a bit because you're a fan of the f22a.......i've seen it hundreds of times.....i've also had my very own h22a accord that i've taken to the track more than a few times.....i know exactly what they're capable of.....i ran a 14.9 with a set of 12" subs in my trunk
                        im not hating at all. im just going by what iv seen at the tracks up here. i guess new englanders just dont know how to drive.

Comment

Originally Posted by EXodus751

[qoute]lol first RX-8 is piece of shit car
                          so get that shit out of way
                          and silvia that aint slow at all if he has SR20DET under his hood but
                          im guessing he got K24 which has lot a torque but no hp for silvia
                          and your H22 keep saying you could keep up with WRX
                          i believe u that bc i could keep up with that shit too
                          keeping up dont meaning shit plus how do you know if he was racing trying hard
                          using red line or what you prob was im guessing u saying "racing"?
                          but a just saying H22 aint bad motor its nice motor for some honda
                          i could keep up with alot a cars ex:WRX like YOU
                          with my QR25[/qoute]

Your a nissan lover so much what in the world are you doing here? This is the Honda realm buddy not Nissan.

But I see we attrached an owner. or I could be wrong...
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                            Your a nissan lover so much what in the world are you doing here? This is the Honda realm buddy not Nissan.

But I see we attrached an owner. or I could be wrong...
                            LOL u got that right.

Comment

Working...
                            X