girls cant drive =p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girls cant drive =p

So i'm on my way home from dropping my girlfriend off at school, it's like 9am here. i'm on a four lane road 40MPH zone. this new teg pulls up next to me with a fat exhaust, i look over and a girl is driving...a pretty hot one at that. I start to take off not trying to race cause she had a new integra and i thought it would kill me. then she revs up and trys to race me. so at the next light im ready. green, i dont really go for a good launch just start off at like 2k rpms. i'm already ahead, then i hear her engine rev up so i slam it. she pulls up next to me as i shift to second, i stop her pull, as she is about 1/8 car ahead of me, as she shifts to third she drops back, then i shift to third and keep my lead. we are neck and neck now...she might be like 1 foot ahead of me i couldnt tell...by the end of third i got half a car on her...so maybe she let off i couldnt tell...but her shifting sucked i could tell, pull she shifted way to early. i was hitting 6k when i shifted. anyways...she never really pulled on me, never had more than 1 car on me. i held my own, which i was damn suprised...and i'm sure she was too. not sure what year it was, but it had the round headlights.

so either she cant drive...or i can. cause i'm pretty sure a teg, even stock could beat me. all i have is gutted cat and intake on the f22a1.

what do you think? was she going easy on me? it didnt sound like it, she revved the shit out of her engine. plus we did like 3-4 runs, and it was the same thing. then she pulled into a gas station, i shoulda pulled in to and asked for her phone number

Sounds like bad driving on her part. Are you stock? If so that fo sho!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
      Sounds like bad driving on her part. Are you stock? If so that fo sho!
      stock except for gutted cat, and intake.

anyone know what tegs run in the 1/4?

Comment

highly depends on which model teg
        2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

Even a low end teg should have been a bit of a challenge... The weight difference should make up for the lower power. I dunno though. The newer models aren't weak.

And that gutted cat of yours is probably hurting more than helping. It's giving exhaust gasses a place to stagnate.

Comment

SEXEST PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk bro....... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
            tranny (no grinds)
            ECU
            DC header w/ heat wrap
            full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
            $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

from the sound of it, it sounded like her shifting . if u cant shift right then u wont get nowhere. what type of motor do thos tegs come wit stock? i know the GSR comes wit the VTEC but what bout the others?

Comment

dohc b18 non vtec
                2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

im still tryin 2 figure out is it the DOHC that givs u the acceleration. so 1 correct me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Even a low end teg should have been a bit of a challenge... The weight difference should make up for the lower power. I dunno though. The newer models aren't weak.

And that gutted cat of yours is probably hurting more than helping. It's giving exhaust gasses a place to stagnate.

what? i heard that gutting my cat would increase HP...if not, then why did i waste all that time =(

Comment

theres no point n guttin the cat when u could just buy a hi-flow cat or remove it completely

Comment

I replaced mine with a catco high flow 2.25 in/out and it sounds like the stock cat. I hear people say they dont want to lose low end power but i look at it this way. These f22's are pretty torqy motors and i can spare a little on the bottom end for more of a pull on the top end. When i replaced the cat it felt like i did exactly that.

Replace it or remove it but get rid of the gutted one im sure it sounds like crap and its not helping much.

My Ride
                        myspace

Comment

there r some things on ur car that u shouldnt take the cheap way out of and gutting ur cat is one of em.

Comment

girls can't drive is tru because i was racing a v6 accord coupe and i kept up with her too... and thats with my fucking 37 lbs rims!!

Comment

true also...my friend in his stock civic beat a girl in a auto lancer.

same thing with a EVO vs a girl in a ZO6 vette
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X