Cb7 beating a 99 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7 beating a 99 M3

Yo y'all gotta check this out a friend of mine on a bimmer forum sent it to me. http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...89#post3893889

iv kept up with a 98 M3 on the highway

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i read that whole thread and was lovin every word of it it was great they were like wtf i would love to waste an m3

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

+1........

Comment

Thats pretty cool

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

ill race a m3
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Wow they're all in denial mode big ups to the Mexican guy
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i love it they cant figure out what happened they are all just scratching there heads hahaha and a b18c5 into a accord i dont think so guys wow.speaking of speed ive got a question for you guys whats the fastest you guys have had your accord up to me and a frien were going to phoenix one day and this hyundai tiburon was playing with us and i just wanted to get away from him after he started duing some stupid moves anyways i just got down on it and just let her fly well it was still climbing when it hit 130 and the speedo went straight down when i left off very surprised my friend guessed we must have been close to 140 atleast has anybody else hit that hi as far as i know my ecu is stock and my motor is stock inside f22a6 5 speed i thought for sure id hit a speed limiteranyways sorry about long post and off topic thx ray.
                im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

hahaha, i hope that guy is a cb7tuner member they are talking about

i enjoyed reading a whole bunch of m3 owners talking about a type-r engine in an accord
                  Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

The funny thing is I showed 92accordlex that thread. i am registered there cuz i have an old E30 but I LOVE accords and I thought it was great how the M3 was killed. Obviously i have the same name there as here and I was giving that accord plenty of credit.
                    2000 Nissan Sentra
                    I/H/MM/Eibach sportlines/Audi A6 HID/2 jbl 12's and interior speakers some other goodies.. trying to sell for CB7
                    1987 BMW E30 mmm... turbo not running

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                      i love it they cant figure out what happened they are all just scratching there heads hahaha and a b18c5 into a accord i dont think so guys wow.speaking of speed ive got a question for you guys whats the fastest you guys have had your accord up to me and a frien were going to phoenix one day and this hyundai tiburon was playing with us and i just wanted to get away from him after he started duing some stupid moves anyways i just got down on it and just let her fly well it was still climbing when it hit 130 and the speedo went straight down when i left off very surprised my friend guessed we must have been close to 140 atleast has anybody else hit that hi as far as i know my ecu is stock and my motor is stock inside f22a6 5 speed i thought for sure id hit a speed limiteranyways sorry about long post and off topic thx ray.
                      Punctuation much?

Comment

^^^ hahaha exactly, i cant seem to register on that forum but 92accordlex can you post up these two links for me please on that forum.

nevermind i got to register and i posted, let the battle bigen, keep checking up on that site.
                        Last edited by phatdoughnut; 03-24-2005, 05:13 PM.
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

What a bunch of vaginas. Just because they drive a bmw that means an accord can't beat them? I know M3 can be pretty fast cars, but damn anything can be made fast... those people just don't seem to realize that.

Comment

^^^^^ i agree and because their cars r in a higher price bracket they think they have the edge.

Comment

i wonder if someone in the nissan forums are talkin about how they got spanked by me.. LOLz

Comment

Working...
                              X