V6 Couger down shot down by the WAGON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6 Couger down shot down by the WAGON

Friday afternoon my man and I were rollin the Wags to the local Honda dealership. When in the other lane a V6 cougar came up revvin his fartcan at us. We proceeded to give chase got behind him at a light, when the light went green dumped the cluch smoked the tires through the intersection and ran him down. He slowed to get a rollin start when I got beside him and droped the hammer Apex on full song pulled 2 wagon lengths and stedy goin'. Next thing you know he's takin' the right turn of shame. It's hell to get beat by a old man in a station wagon when you got 2 of your boys with you.

Got some new shit for 'em soon takin out the H23 on wed. puttin in the JDM H22 on thurs SEE YA'LL IN TENNISSEE
    Out in the driveway building something

how much u letting the 2.3L go for

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

why not just boost the h23 perfect candidate besides the f22b.

Comment

we got a guy who wants it for his civic sellin it to him w/tranny for 750

Comment

my mans boostin his H22 I'm thinkin direct port nitrus on the skunk manni

Comment

ok its good you should be good but do you feel lke really feel like refilling the bottle

Comment

don't mind got friends at the local speed shop just gotta keep my girl out of the car 200hp H22 + 50-75 shot = bye bye sucker

Comment

nice kill , put to shame by the wagon!!
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Good kill man , They must have been embarrassed.

Comment

i have a question about the cougars.... Aren't they really underpowered? My friend says he's been in one and it feels like a tank with no hp and tq.
                    my 91 cb7
                    Originally posted by 4doorfury
                    I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by wagalude
                      my mans boostin his H22 I'm thinkin direct port nitrus on the skunk manni
                      I seen that setup on a civic with a h22, that fucker was insanly fast.
                      my ride

Comment

Working...
                      X