No announcement yet.

Cb7 Stock H22 Vs. Civic Si K20 (Street)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets all get pissy an argue over slow cars. Stock Si not fast swaped bolt on h22a CB not fast, and like most Honda's at the track most could use the biggest an best mod its called a driver mod.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      Grammar and reading comprehension are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Also, the fact that I specifically mentioned both and you didn't get it (hence this response) pretty much proved my point.

That said, you can try to justify your poor English by saying it doesn't have anything to do with your mechanical aptitude, and that may be partly correct. However, if one can't take the time to format at least reasonably proper English, who is to say that they take the time and put the attention to detail into getting a top notch outcome? People who can communicate effectively are usually taken more seriously, and in my experience are often more knowledgeable about their product.

The rest of your post is an attempt to build up your credibility and make yourself look knowledgeable. It doesn't matter what your personal best experience with an Si is. There are plenty of time slips that put them lower than a 15.2. Whether or not you have experienced it is irrelevant. As for your assertions about the CB7 being better, you are entitled to your opinion. However, as an owner of both a mint swapped CB7 and a stock Si, I can assure you there is a lot more advantage to owning an Si than running a 15.2 stock 1/4 mile. And for what its worth, my Si has walked every single 4 banger Accord it has run, and that was with me driving it. It wasn't even close, even with bolt-ons. So far, none of the bolt on H22 Ludes have kept up either.

You hardly kicked anyone's ass. Barely pulling on a stock car with a modified one when you SHOULD be making about the same power and have a 300lb weight advantage hardly counts as kicking his ass. You won, but not by a lot. And I bet if it were from a dig, you would likely not have caught him.
      You're mad because your an Si fan and a H22A CB7 wrecked your favorite car. I understand that, a win is a win dude.
      Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
      Originally posted by deevergote
      den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
        Lets all get pissy an argue over slow cars. Stock Si not fast swaped bolt on h22a CB not fast, and like most Honda's at the track most could use the biggest an best mod its called a driver mod.

www.850fab.com
        IG - @850Fab
        FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
          You're mad because your an Si fan and a H22A CB7 wrecked your favorite car. I understand that, a win is a win dude.
          Umm... Can you read?

I actually own both and am a fan of both. You hardly wrecked anything. You BARELY pulled on a much heavier car.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
            Shit's comical.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Umm... Can you read?

I actually own both and am a fan of both. You hardly wrecked anything. You BARELY pulled on a much heavier car.
              What are you gaining from this exchange... it's run its course

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Umm... Can you read?

barely 300lbs is much heavier to you ? ... just saying you sound like a sore loser and you weren't even racing. But i digress, hope you enjoyed the video.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                What are you gaining from this exchange... it's run its course
                Agree'd
                Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Nice pull, i have both cars as well. Cb making 184whp t2t4 tranny, 07 si sedan stock with a k&n intake. Cb pulls on my si on a roll or dig it doesnt matter, by 1 or 2 cars at the end of the run.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Working...
                  X