93 ex vs. 04-05 Tundra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 ex vs. 04-05 Tundra

Friday night I got on the bypass leaving town and a tundra pulled up behind me and flashed me for some reason so I let him pull up beside me. He revved up his engine so i decided that i would play with him. I flashed him three times and we started at about 50. I downshifted to third and got a jump on him and stayed in third till about 90 and shifted to fourth where i had about a car and a half on him. traffic was coming up so i slowed down and he passed me for a second.
    We started again after the traffic died down but he decided that he would cheat and gunned it without warning so he took a little lead. I downed to 3rd again and caught up again but this time he tried to run me off the road because he didnt want to lose again. I let it go for a minute and let him get a little length on me. He just kept going at full speed so he had about 10 cars on me because i slowed down to about 70 or so.
    I decided that I would leave him once and for all and get it over with so i hit it as hard as i could and i got it to about 120 and was headed straight for him so i got in the other lane and this dumbass decides he wants to push me off the road so he swerved into my lane but i couldn't slow down now so i flew by him and left his ass in the dust. He followed me off the bypass and took the first turn that he could probably embarrased that he just got raped by a honda!

I have a 04 v-8 4 runner and have ran a flat 15 with it stock. If that tundra had the v-8 in it you would be toast. Anyways good kill

Comment

the Tundra has diff. gearing. so the topend is weaker. but down low the ex will get bent over. trucks just don't have topend unless modded. but street racing with crazy drivers is dumb. This one guy in a neon, maybe long time ago, was doing gumball style driving. and i was like i will eat you but i am not going to kill me or you. Good race though.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
        the Tundra has diff. gearing. so the topend is weaker. but down low the ex will get bent over. trucks just don't have topend unless modded. but street racing with crazy drivers is dumb. This one guy in a neon, maybe long time ago, was doing gumball style driving. and i was like i will eat you but i am not going to kill me or you. Good race though.

your sig = sex.
        lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

most of the race was topend but he couldn't keep up around 50-90 for some reason. I don't know why but when he punched it he was about at my driverside door and i floored it and left him. I don't know what happened but he couldn't keep up.

Comment

i thought that he was coming after me at the offramp because he turned his brights on and got right on my ass. I hit the brakes a couple of times and he didn't back off so i floored it and that was the last i saw of him.

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
              I have a 04 v-8 4 runner and have ran a flat 15 with it stock. If that tundra had the v-8 in it you would be toast. Anyways good kill
              last time i checked....tundras only came in V8....tacomas are the V6...
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

nice kill. Yea, but the trucks are not ment for top end. My Dad's expedition will do an AWD burn out on the pavement, where as my Accord could do one if it wanted to.

Comment

Working...
                X