Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm good.. i just put some volks on my car today so that made my day. how's the little baby doing? i haven't been to HS in a while.. and i even live 10 minutes away from mark (marksaccord95) too, haa.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
      i'm good.. i just put some volks on my car today so that made my day. how's the little baby doing? i haven't been to HS in a while.. and i even live 10 minutes away from mark (marksaccord95) too, haa.
      right on. I love mine We had them off while I was driving to school this quarter, but we just put them back on and it made my day Jacob is doing good. He's 8 months now, and getting big.

I only go on hs once in a BLUE moon. Now that I'm not an OT mod, I don't have any real reason

Comment

Here the deal with the drivetrain loss,

STI about 26% so 300 flywheel hp is around 220 to the ground.
        An H22 with the work that he has done should be closer to 265 or so and for the lude tranny its about 14%. So you do the math, about 220 to 225.

One more thing that is being overlooked, we're talking peak hp numbers. Has anyone ever heard of TURBO LAG??? So lets not call BS just yet NYC RICER, I mean RACER.

Torque is the determining factor, but from a roll and with a lighter car, I have absolutely NO DOUBT in the world that ashleigh ran this dood and made him tuck tail. These ppeople who have magazine numbers and stuff in there heads are obiously dreamers who will never get their dreams accomplished. Way to go girl, and to hell with that guy from the bronx, he's just pissed that a girl has accomplished something he never will. What was it you accomplished???? You have guts and he doesn't. Takes balls of steel to try a car with twice the torque as you.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I live my life a quarter mile at a time. . . for those 56.7 seconds my Nike Shox are are laying the rubber to the asphalt. (Car to be born soon, should drop quarter times to about 15 secs or less SOHC all motor).

Comment

Yo Green5thgen, no need to call names like a little bitch. NYC Ricer? WOw, that's funny, almost as funny as you being on this site not even owning a cb7 apparently. If you want to call names, be a man, don't do it over a computer 2,000 miles away. I'm sure though, you do not have an inclining of what it meas to be a man anyway. Lastly, just a warning to other bitches out there starting shit, if you plan on calling people out, be prepared to quickly get kicked off this site and/or deal with a battle you certainly can't handle. And to the hick motherfucker, what's your 1/4? Let's compare, keep in mind I have an auto, so I know you'd hate to lose to a ricer. By the way, could someone pass me someone get me some decals, cause they add crazzzzzy sickkkkk horsepower, and a 3A racing muffler, that's what 20 whp @ LEAST!!! You're right, I am NYC RICER, which is sad, because if I'm rice, than you've just told anyone on my members ride thread they have no clue wtf they're talking about, and have no taste whatsoever. So, next time you wanna be a tough E-THUG, make sure you list EVERYONE on my member's ride thread whoever said anything nice about my ride. Go ahead...I want you to.
          My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
            Yo Green5thgen, no need to call names like a little bitch. NYC Ricer? WOw, that's funny, almost as funny as you being on this site not even owning a cb7 apparently. If you want to call names, be a man, don't do it over a computer 2,000 miles away. I'm sure though, you do not have an inclining of what it meas to be a man anyway. Lastly, just a warning to other bitches out there starting shit, if you plan on calling people out, be prepared to quickly get kicked off this site and/or deal with a battle you certainly can't handle. And to the hick motherfucker, what's your 1/4? Let's compare, keep in mind I have an auto, so I know you'd hate to lose to a ricer. By the way, could someone pass me someone get me some decals, cause they add crazzzzzy sickkkkk horsepower, and a 3A racing muffler, that's what 20 whp @ LEAST!!! You're right, I am NYC RICER, which is sad, because if I'm rice, than you've just told anyone on my members ride thread they have no clue wtf they're talking about, and have no taste whatsoever. So, next time you wanna be a tough E-THUG, make sure you list EVERYONE on my member's ride thread whoever said anything nice about my ride. Go ahead...I want you to.
            Where's the owned flag when you need it!

I dunno why people talk shit, but Nyc said that it must've been a driver's race that's all. WTF, I was thinking the same. Remember there are driver's who can pilot their cars better than some, that was most definitely the case here. Because number-wise a H22 in an Accord doesn't exactly completely pwn Evo/Sti/or SRT4. Its a mods vs. driver kinda situation.
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Thing is racer(better??), I have owned three CB7's in the last 4 years, and am buying another one tomorrow. So yes I will own one tomorrow and was refered to this site to help people as I am an experiance mech as well as port and polish items in my spare time. Many of you will probably buy items from me after he give the . I just sold a motor to a fellow CB7 member of yours who gives mad props to your car. Don't take my ricer comment as a personal hit, but there's no need for you to get all riled up. I give you props car is tight. But you're the one who questioned ashleighs honesty, that's alot worse than talking about someones car. My wife could talk about my car all day long and oh well. But question my honesty and that's a whole different story. My point was it wasn't necessarily a drivers race, he car was very capable of wiping the STi. As far as your semi-threats, words never bother me, talk is overrated. I never threatened you so chill out unless you want to make the trip to see me and then talk. GIve the girl a break, she may outrun you, ya never know.
              I live my life a quarter mile at a time. . . for those 56.7 seconds my Nike Shox are are laying the rubber to the asphalt. (Car to be born soon, should drop quarter times to about 15 secs or less SOHC all motor).

Comment

Was I whoring? I think I was. That's why my post was edited!

Time to read those rules again...
                Last edited by deevergote; 05-31-2005, 12:12 AM.
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

los, ashleigh... I'm sorry, but I'm locking your thread. Congrats on the kill, and thanks to green5thgen for the extra details on drivetrain losses showing how close in ground power the two cars really are! You can also give your thanks to the conversation above, and those involved, for the lock.

No warnings, but guys... you know the rules! Be cool!

Comment

Working...
                  X