Sti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sti

Raced an STI, LOST!!!! Should've known better. Then again I'm completely stock with the exception of a CAI. Anyways, STI will probably be my next car if not, then probably the Legacy. Maybe with an H22A motor, I would be able to keep up if not beat him. But if the STI is COBB Tuned with Turbo back exhaust, I'm sorry to say but I dont think I'd be able to keep up.

lol an H22A isn't beating an STI.....

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

it has before apparently...

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

maybe because of the driver. BUt ive lost to one he was showin off before i was turbo then i decided to turbo. And yhou know what that meant i raped him then he got on his cellphone probably to get me traced so he can steal whatevers on my shit lol they suck at top-end.

Comment

I've hung with an STi over 60mph. They're quick as hell off the line, but that AWD system is a drag at high speeds. Still amazing cars, but the H22 WILL make things a little more even. You'd need some better mods on the H22 to really have a chance though. The CB7 with an H22 is a great start, but certainly not anything extraordinary. ANY stock motor in a car that is fairly close to the original home of that motor weight wise (meaning that the CB7 isn't THAT much lighter than the Prelude) makes that car not much better than the Prelude.

My H22 is lightly modified. Intake, exhaust, crank pulley... I still don't have much of a chance against many bone stock "performace" cars (V8 Domestics, turbo imports, etc...)

Comment

ahem, my brother has an SRT-4 that has mods he's at around 275whp and he has trouble whoopin' on them and no it's not the driver cuz i drove his car too (and i love it-it's going to be my next car) but sti's come with 300 horsie's STOCK
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

gawd....here we go again.

anyway, good luck on gettin' an STI jedimindtrikz

-Los

P.S.

srt-4's are not that great, they sound like shit unmodified . they are cheap cars and cheap to modify that's all. i, me-myself, beat an srt-4 from the light...after 2nd, i walked him with no effort...shifted early even (7200 rpm), he pressumed to be stock. we got on the freeway and he wanted no part of me on the freeway, as a matter of fact raceboy, it was in san bernardino, i was getting onto the 30 to go to barstow, right passed the chevron on waterman (i was coming from my aunt's house on del rosa).
              VQ35 POWAH!

Comment

whoa i live right off del rosa...anyways i'm not saying you didn't smoke on an srt-4 but you got your opinion and i have mine i DON'T think SRT's are cheap msrp 26,000 for a car that can get to 160 no prob my brother boosts 18 lbs of boost. i'm not talking shit but if you have a cb that can smoke a turbo SRT i would love to see it i'm not saying it can't be done i'm just saying your shit must be krazy fast!.....hit me up next time your at your aunt's
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

The SRT-4 is fast period. They have been proven to hold boost and take some beatings. Where the hell are you finding a SRT-4 at 26K you are getting ripped. MSRP is 21,295. However, a FWD car that makes more then 250 is going to have problems with drivability. Tq steer would be insane. So no matter how much power a FWD car will get crushed off the line. But STIs are killer fast and SRT-4s are just killer. and CB7s are Killer Sleepers

Comment

out here in so.cal the msrp in the end of 03 when they first came out (thats when he bought it) they were 26,000 and a correction in your statement I didn't get ripped my brother did but he doesn't feel he did cuz his car is badass it's worth every penny imo.
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

plain and simple:

The STi, was never entirely designed to run fast in a STRAIGHT line, it is generally inspired from and for rally, THUS not the requirement for max power output in a straight line or top end, cuz you rarely will have a stretch you'll like to go 100+mph, so when racing an STi, its given that its not much of a top end monster, much like the EVO's, they're meant for rally, and thats what they do best....
                      Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Originally posted by CRseX
                        plain and simple:

The STi, was never entirely designed to run fast in a STRAIGHT line, it is generally inspired from and for rally, THUS not the requirement for max power output in a straight line or top end, cuz you rarely will have a stretch you'll like to go 100+mph, so when racing an STi, its given that its not much of a top end monster, much like the EVO's, they're meant for rally, and thats what they do best....
                        *claps* And for that reason alone EVO's will not race me in a straight line. Especially not from a roll.
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                        X