Mr. NycX vs. 5speed 96+ Teg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. NycX vs. 5speed 96+ Teg

To make the story more interesting, I won't use any turgid prose, but I'll make it somewhat interesting...lol

This wasn't a massive kill or a smoke, or anything like that. I barely edged him out, maybe because he had an extra passenger, who knows, could have been driver fault, but I doubt it since he was so close.

On LIE, which is a major expressway on LI, I don't race on crowded roads, because I think it's retarted, and you shouldn't risk anyone elses life if you want to be vin diesel for the night. I actually had no intentions of running him @ all, but we ended up meeting later on, per chance, on deserted stretch of road near my home. We did only 1 dead stop run, and this is how it went. Off the line, I was up about a nose, nothing crazy. He than took the lead slightly towards 40-50, than me again. After 50, my cam really opens up, and I took a 1/2 car lead, than we shut down @ 85-90ish. He may have f'ed up a shift, who knows, I know he was shocked that I was auto, and just an accord. Well, I guess it was a win to some extent. +1 for slushies.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

first.. get on aim..

second.. that means his sporting a b18b.. that ALSO means that car (the teggy) is capable of high 15s.. in near stock trim.. do u know what that means nycx?? hmmm hmmm do ya??

pause...

means your ass needs to go to the track to prove ur in the 15s already

nice kill

edit:

example

1991 Integra RS

MODS: MUffler delete, Full weight

R/T: .403
    60: 2.232
    330: 6.376
    1/8: 9.850
    MPH: 70.65
    990: 12.78
    1/4: 15.434
    MPH: 87.37
    Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 06-21-2005, 10:13 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

and the Wikked plans start to pay off....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
        and the Wikked plans start to pay off....

thanks.. atleast someone mentioned it!!!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

my friends ls with just a catback and cf hood only runs 15.9-16.1 and hes a really good driver...its sick that your an auto running this, good job!

Comment

i was ganna say, im full weight (in my 1992 integra) with the B18B, header, intake (short ram), 2 1/2 inch exhaust with high flow cat and a B16 tranny and im pulling 15.4-5`s so i dont know if ur quarter times are correct... cause after cams (403`s and 404`s) with everyone i know that has a teg (they have LS trannies) will run low 15`s like 15.4`s and i have a shorter geared tranny instead of cams and we all run around the same so nah.. for a fact i know almost all integras with B18a1/b1`s run around 16.5-8 depending on driver so dont i know for sure.. i saw a stock H22 accord full interior with auto F22 tranny run a 16.3 so i think maybe ur cord could do that....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

me vs my boys 2000 Integra LS , 5 speed, with intake + rsr exhaust

He had me by 1/2 a nose and i have a slushbox. 2 points for the slushies!
              BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

w00t nice lester!

i almost had a highway kill last nite...damn charge pipe blew off and i had 1.5 psi woulda been a good run...damn Z

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

It was an Integra LS right? Not the GSR trim?

Comment

A GSR would have eaten his lunch unless he can run faster than like 15.1 or something, I forget what they run.

I ran a stock 89 civic DX hatchback with my basically stock 91 Accord (it has an intake) just for fun the other day. We went from a 2nd gear roll and I was pulling just a smidge the whole way. By 90mph he was at the end of my passenger front door.

Then I ran a stock Accord and an Accord with F22A6 bolt ons in my CRX...well, for those of you that know my CRX...nuff said.

Good kill though.

Comment

well im new here. not trying to talk crap but the gsr's are slow.well lightly modded a rs/gs/ls will eat a gsr most of the time. we "ls guys" weigh less, and have a little more tq. screw hp its tq that gets u off the line. Act. I have a buddy with a 98 gsr and i can eat him alive, by the time his topend would do any good i've already got him so it doesnt really matter, everytime we have raced I've had about 3 cars or so on him. I also dont dump my clutch i feather it at about 2200 so i dont spin so bad but its got me 2.2-2.5 in my 60ft times so thats not to shabby but then again im running the ys1 jdm tranny to, not the usdm ls tranny. the ys1 is basially the same as a b16 usdm tranny. but nice kill none the less. I love hearing about "underdogs" killin better cars. Plus I hate 94+ integras, so kill em all. I know its still a "Honda" and it is an integra but the newer integras are so damn ugly lol. sorry for the grammer im tired and lazy.
                      Imported Illuzionz car club

Comment

Working...
                      X