I GOT OWNED, but it was gooood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I GOT OWNED, but it was gooood

Alright so im gettin of work at like 915pm and im just goin home like any other day. All of the sudden this 01 jeep limited edition comes flyin into the turning lane next to me ( 4 lane road, with 2 turning lanes) he had like a system or something and some bluish head light bulbs. I go ahead and pull my automatic down into first gear to control the shifting and what not and we go at it. I had him on the turn lane since my car wouldnt flip over and then just gunned it down the road. I pulled the gears up til they bounced a bit and shifted and held him til about mid 3rd gear until he really just like pulled away. yea i did get owned but it was my fat 4dr accord 4cyl against his v8 suv with some pulling torque. that was my little race that i was pretty happy i didnt just get totally waisted like i do in my civic.
    93 SE auto... 4doors... and taking donations ---- SOLD

need new project...

Hmmm that must be tellin you something right there good story by the way now swap a h22 in that thing and own him good I love it when suvs put up a fight so i can walk him.

Comment

yea im gonna need something to role with the big doggs, not sure what im gonna do whether it will be the h22a swap or just build and turbo it... its an automatic so thats also makes me want to sell it for a manual car
      93 SE auto... 4doors... and taking donations ---- SOLD

need new project...

Comment

ive smoked SUV's
        Expedtion
        Ford Explorer at the track_he got a 2sec head start and i still walked him down.
        and a Suburban
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

That Suburban kill is impressive!
          74 Malibu 900WHP

Comment

I aint about kiddin around, I'm all about the WHP.
            74 Malibu 900WHP

Comment

Working...
            X