04 civic ex coupe vs. my 90 f22 Accord nice kill good race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

04 civic ex coupe vs. my 90 f22 Accord nice kill good race

I have been lookin for some civics for some time now cause i pulled the motor out of my Camaro and i haven't been street racing for awhile so i have had the itch, Plus did a buch of mods to the Accord anyway and wanted to see what she could ,the only cars that i really want to race and beat up on are Civics. cause evry kid in a civic thinks its so fast anyway so its fun,

I was coming home from eating dinner out with my girl, in Manchester for the local peps, and pulled up to a red light in back of a 04 civic ex coupe with a catback and some 17 or 18 inch black rims. kinda looked like it was dropped a little but maybe not it was dark out that night no moon. anyways i got a 4 door 90 Accord with a f22 with a header/down pipe/highflow cat/ exhaust from megan racing and a cold air intake, also got 17" Konig Unknowns(i love these rims) wit Pierelli's. I have taken out my complete back seat and my trunk is completly gutted no spare tire or jack. I do have in place of the rear seat a big ass box with 2 JL audio 12's that is ported and shit and is pretty damn heavy probley heavier than the back seats. I had my system pretty loud so he def heard my bass booming and probley knew that somebody behind him would race, so light turns green and he takes of real hard, i gradually get into it cause there mad cars around and another light few hundred yards away. I pull along side of him on the right up to the next light. we both have cars in front of us so when the next light turned green we waited a minute and then we both launch hard. I pulled real hard about a car length and had to back out cause of the car infront i go around the car and get back behind the civic, i follow him and hope he gets on the highway onramp which is now 100 feet away , He does and now i am on his ass we both take a right and he gets into it hard comin onto the highway, i am on his ass bad i can't even keep the throttle all the way down cause i am bout to push this civic up this friggen hill. He changes lanes and i stay wit him we pass like 3 cars and now the road is open i pull up alongside and tell him lets line up he starts to slow down to where we are side by side but still is staying half a car ahad of me , I Don't even care cause i knew i was prob gonna pull him, before we are evenly lined up he punches it and pulls pretty hard about 1-2 car lenths i am into it now i am ready to kick some civic ass and i pull hard up to the top of third and we a side by side, he shifted into 4th and shot out a small backfire flame that looked cool as hell , i then too shift into 4th and from there it was all over i pulled like 4-5 cars lengths ahead of him up to about 125 mph. i was pumped up and i was laughin my ass off and my girl was just shakin her head laughin at me, but i was amped my 90 accord beat this *** wit a brand new civic

thats sorry was to long to read but i did it. my eyes were startin to hurt. i hate civic with lil shit done and they think that are the shit ( i do too have 2civics, 95 vtec coupe & 98 ek )nice kill by the way

Comment

I don't mind a nicely modded Honda Civic; perhaps with a B18c1? Something like a black EX Coupe or Si? That would be cool with me. But I would drop in a H22 for more power. :-D

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Civics are ***. I've never lost to one, i've raced 9 (7 with muffler and or body kit and or neon), and I have a stock 93 ex.
        -pax
        Seattle, WA

Comment

i would love to own a 95 civic hatch with the h22 or k20a swap.
          my 91 cb7
          Originally posted by 4doorfury
          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndchanceAccord
            I have been lookin for some civics for some time now cause i pulled the motor out of my Camaro and i haven't been street racing for awhile so i have had the itch, Plus did a buch of mods to the Accord anyway and wanted to see what she could ,the only cars that i really want to race and beat up on are Civics. cause evry kid in a civic thinks its so fast anyway so its fun,

I was coming home from eating dinner out with my girl, in Manchester for the local peps, and pulled up to a red light in back of a 04 civic ex coupe with a catback and some 17 or 18 inch black rims. kinda looked like it was dropped a little but maybe not it was dark out that night no moon. anyways i got a 4 door 90 Accord with a f22 with a header/down pipe/highflow cat/ exhaust from megan racing and a cold air intake, also got 17" Konig Unknowns(i love these rims) wit Pierelli's. I have taken out my complete back seat and my trunk is completly gutted no spare tire or jack. I do have in place of the rear seat a big ass box with 2 JL audio 12's that is ported and shit and is pretty damn heavy probley heavier than the back seats. I had my system pretty loud so he def heard my bass booming and probley knew that somebody behind him would race, so light turns green and he takes of real hard, i gradually get into it cause there mad cars around and another light few hundred yards away. I pull along side of him on the right up to the next light. we both have cars in front of us so when the next light turned green we waited a minute and then we both launch hard. I pulled real hard about a car length and had to back out cause of the car infront i go around the car and get back behind the civic, i follow him and hope he gets on the highway onramp which is now 100 feet away , He does and now i am on his ass we both take a right and he gets into it hard comin onto the highway, i am on his ass bad i can't even keep the throttle all the way down cause i am bout to push this civic up this friggen hill. He changes lanes and i stay wit him we pass like 3 cars and now the road is open i pull up alongside and tell him lets line up he starts to slow down to where we are side by side but still is staying half a car ahad of me , I Don't even care cause i knew i was prob gonna pull him, before we are evenly lined up he punches it and pulls pretty hard about 1-2 car lenths i am into it now i am ready to kick some civic ass and i pull hard up to the top of third and we a side by side, he shifted into 4th and shot out a small backfire flame that looked cool as hell , i then too shift into 4th and from there it was all over i pulled like 4-5 cars lengths ahead of him up to about 125 mph. i was pumped up and i was laughin my ass off and my girl was just shakin her head laughin at me, but i was amped my 90 accord beat this *** wit a brand new civic
            where you from sorry it was a bit of a long read though nice kill.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

nice ass kill man, ive beat a couple of the new civics off red lights (bad) and a couple of older model ones on the highway(98 and older), i love beating civics too i dont really know why but it feels great

Comment

nice kill
                2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

i seen a bunch of people around here running type r b18's in their civics. that's pretty mad, some with k20's too. i don't think i'd bother dropping in an h22 into a civic. it's easier to just get a k20 from a type 2 or a jdm type r.....mind you a lot more expensive for the engine itself, but it's a cleaner swap.

Comment

racing riced ourt civics is like special olypics
                    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Working...
                    X