Raced a camry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raced a camry

The family sedan of mine met a family coupe last night. It was my friends actually and its about a 95 2 dor camry. Its got the a 2.2 in it and we had been talking about racing for a while. and i know i always talk bad against it, but eh, its okay to disregard your beliefs once in a while. So we raced from a takeoff, i killed him. Cake.
    Then we raced from about 30 mph or so and i was in third. I threw it down into second, go to about 6500 rpm, shift it, and kill him. EIther his car is slower or he just cant drive, or im fast, and i can drive. Its one of those 4 things there. But street racingis wrong, and we did this at about 2 in the morning on a sunday night, and there was noone out. The only people we could have killed would have been homless, and well, ill say no more.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

thats what im talkin bout cb7's fire em uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu p!

Comment

LOL...
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

hooray for the f22a6 5 speed.

Comment

mods???

Comment

camry's suck and there ugly too,there one around here with a kit and tails,i didnt know you could get a camry kitted up.looksgay by the way.good kill though.

Comment

my mods=glass pack exhuast and homemade intake.
              him=its all stock. no nothing, no kit or anything. its just his reliable car.
              plus, my engine has about 220,000 mi on it and his has about 100,000. hooray.

Comment

haha too funny man

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  haha too funny man
                  what's too funny?
                  i didn't find anything funny about any of these posts in particular. that was a pointless post and did not contribute to this thread in any way.

anyway, good race chessboxer... two 2.2L family cars... seems like a pretty even match. you've got the benefit of the 2 mods and he's got the benefit of the low mileage motor. too bad he didn't have the benefit of the all-mighty f22a6! 140 horses of stock power transferred to the ground through the manual tranny

the f22a6 is an underestimated motor indeed. since you love black so much, i would nickname your accord the "dark horse". you know what the "dark horse" means, right?

Comment

Working...
                  X