f22 Cb7 vs. evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 Cb7 vs. evo

So I was coming home from work about 30 mins ago and I get to the on ramp of the freeway and I pull up right next to a silver evo .... I knew I was gonna get walked, but hey I was up for some fun so when the light turns green we both get to about 20mph not racing at this point, and he actually stayed behind me by about 3 cars lengths. So I shift into 2nd and im at 3500rpms then I just gave it all I had (keep in mind the evo was still 3 cars behind me) by the time I start to hit about 50pmh I begin to hear the evo start to spool up from behind me and by the time I hit 3rd he was already 3 to 4 car lengths in front of me and gaining like crazzy so I ended it there.
    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

yeah, I could've done this with an idiot in an eclipse, but i passed.

Gj on the death story though.

Comment

i wanna run an evo
      h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
      New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

There is a nasty one at the local scca event here in wv.
        SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

Thats sweet man! I wish I could run an evo just to see first hand what the thing can do...
          I look...You look
          I rev...You rev
          I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

yeah i beat a mostly stock sti before just 3inch turboback, but never got to race an evo.
            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

thank god, i thought i was going to read a ricer post about an f22 accord smoking an EVO 8

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Evo=Sick

TysCb7=Good Effort ;=)
                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

If I could get a new car after the CB7. My #1 choice is the EVO.
                  Raceline USA

Comment

As long as you guys arent looking into a rally art lancer....those things are so damn slow
                    I look...You look
                    I rev...You rev
                    I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

i'm saving up for an Evolution at this moment while still fixin' up tha CB7.
                      LOL.

Comment

I love it when a cb7 rapes an evo and just the look on his face that look onhis face like damn i spent 35,000 on his face including that insurance . Damn what more can we do to accomplish on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                          thank god, i thought i was going to read a ricer post about an f22 accord smoking an EVO 8
                          If it was, I would tear him a new one. Seriously, I couldn't sit and read that. Especially since I have driven one before. Only way a F22 would win is if the Evo wasn't racing or if 2 injectors got clogged.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                            If it was, I would tear him a new one. Seriously, I couldn't sit and read that. Especially since I have driven one before. Only way a F22 would win is if the Evo wasn't racing or if 2 injectors got clogged.
                            Well there is at least one f22 accord on here that could easily beat an evo so I don't see what the big deal is? They run like mid 13's??...not really that fast....I plan on hitting better than that with slicks.

Comment

he he. i got a jkill stroy wit an Evo. i beat him. i love trucks on da highway some times. trap some1 bak there and da race is over.

Comment

Working...
                              X