X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more kills today.

on my way home from work, i love coming home from college park..lol
    i hit R95/495

first thing i see once i hit it are customized cars flying, so i say o hell yeah

i tried to catch up with a Nissan sentra, the new ones but there was to much traffic so i just let that one go.
    then i came up on a civic, btu we were basically riding thru traffic til he got off. not really a race.

but while cruisen a mini van/ h23 92 style prelude and something else try to roll on me. the minivan was getting it, and the guy in the prelude seen me and decided to attack, so i let him get over next to me, stay there for a while, then just left the shit out of him, he gave up i guess because he had his GF in the car with him and didnt want to get his feelings hurt infront of her....lol
    after that i went for the mini van for the hell of it and while doing that a guy in a expedition tried to test me, so i dropped it on him and pulled hard, like 8 cars, then i guess he said damn, and slowed up.
    cought the minivan, left him....lol
    when i did that i guy was driving a RSX.....i flu pass him, but then broke it down because i was going so fast my mirrors were saking. i hit the slow lane to see if any cops were behind me anywhere, no cops, but i see the guy in the RSX gunning it. he flu pass me....he thought he was doing something .
    i let him get like 7 cars ahead, then gased it.....all motor, wheeling him in, then i let it loose and blu pass him, the thing i liked about this was he showed me mad luv, he seen me coming and just wined his window down and gave me a thumbs up

we need more good sports like that
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

VIDEO OR BAN!!!!!!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Lol
      Don't you find it funny when minivans try to hang with the pack.

Comment

shit i wish i had video, i would watch that shit all the time...lol

and the minivan....man that shit be funny, they be floating them vans to....lol

but im a get some footage, i got a digi that can record for 20secs but kno sound.

im gona get someone to record one of my runs if i ever hit the track
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

What kind of minivan was it? I've always wanted to have an old body Odyssey with a turbo H22A in it. Tell me that's not a sleeper. It's got an F22B6 in it from the factory so I don't think it'd be too hard. Oh well, I gotta think about a turbo H22A in my Accord first. Well, good kills. I'm guessing the RSX was a base or was it a Type S? If it was a Type-S, good job?
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Once a minivan gets rolling, it can have some power. I talked to a guy who raced his mom's Windstar or something at the track (his car was in pieces at the time)... He raced a base RSX and won... The RSX driver sucked, of course. The van's 1/4 time (with perfect reaction) was like 16.4.

I took on a Type S one time. he thought he was hot by driving in front of me on the on-ramp to the highway... braking, then gunning it till he almost hit the car in front of him... When we got the the highway, I flew past him, across 3 lanes. He tried to keep up, but I ducked past 3 big rigs and he was gone... Not really a speed race, but more of handling (and balls... those trucks were tight...)

Comment

lol....

yeah some folks be gunning there minivan
              this one was an older type, like mid 90's carivan
              so u kno the owner didnt care...lol
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

My friend was driving an 88 Caravan once (his wife's friend's father's van... so he obviously didn't care at all! ) The thing was a total piece of crap. Anyway, he decided to rev on a Camaro (and by revving, I mean hold in the brake and lurch forward a little when he hit the gas...) He actually pulled ahead because the dude in the Camaro was laughing too hard to see the light change. Then he raced a Trans Am, and the guy hung next to us for a little, just to joke around, and then dusted us... Man, that an was crap!

People do hook up the 4cyl turbo Caravans though... Those things can get into the 12s.

Comment

i smoked a v6 convertible in my dads 89 olds cutlass calais once. these dumb frat boys tried to act all badass and i figured i had nothing to lose, and ended up winning. it has the 3.3 v6 in it(the olds that is), and i couldnt stop laughing after the "race".
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

It just gets crazier and zrazier everytime

Comment

Working...
                    X