90 EX "STOCK" -VS- 90 something Beretta GTZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
    next time I see that Poonjob...Imma follow that fuckjuice home and flatten all his fucking tires!..
    i love it when people try to act all hardcore online...

Comment

Uh guys i dunno about that beretta but i had a 92 beretta gt v6 3.1 ltr and i will tell you my car did well over 120 ! my speedo only went to 120 but it was far from redline. This was many years ago but that car would haul A$$ and it was an auto to boot. I can say my f22 wouldnt stand a chance. I did warp that aluminum head in about 8 months ! Cheep american cars suck lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gettin_faster91
        Uh guys i dunno about that beretta but i had a 92 beretta gt v6 3.1 ltr and i will tell you my car did well over 120 ! my speedo only went to 120 but it was far from redline. This was many years ago but that car would haul A$$ and it was an auto to boot. I can say my f22 wouldnt stand a chance. I did warp that aluminum head in about 8 months ! Cheep american cars suck lol.

My friend has a 1990 Beretta GT 3.1, and it has been slow from day one. It FELT faster than my car, but wasn't. At any speed.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

jaysus, this story made me laugh and get pissed off at the same time.....I hate stupid fuckers like that, they all deserve to die painful deaths.....in a blowing up car wreck or something, for being so ignorant.....but its funny how you beat him......good job on that....I think he might have underestimated you
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
            i love it when people try to act all hardcore online...
            acting hardcore?? .....not an act...thats just my personality...get to know me in person thats probably why I have to attend anger management classes here in the next few weeks

I hate the court system!

when you grow up in a FUCKED up hood...it just grows on you...so before you speak potna...get to know peeps before you judge em from the damn internet...why the fuck would I "ACT" hardcore when thats my fucking nature

its the damn internet...I express myself TRUTHFULLY...and there aint no fucking ounce of FAKENESS in my blood mayne...so check your mindflow before you open your damn mouth ...

Just maybe..if you would use your damn noodle...that maybe the person you're about to FLAME... LIVED a HARD life...mutha fuckas trying to test his manhood....all Im saying potna is before you FLAME someone for speaking their mind and saying EXACTLY what they want to do....think !!!...

Im on here..just making convo with fellow CB7 owners...thats my only purpose really...so for all others..sorry for the LONG fucking Essay!

MONDO...keep your mouth shut..and THINK before you open it...I aint no fucking fake ass bitch that tries to earn cred by "ACTING" as you put it

ONCE again..thats how I lived my whole entire fucking LIFE...wading through the hardships of life..that others seems to AVOID that I run into HEAD ON.....until you seen the shit I have seen ..or been through..don't fucking judge me

YOU AINT GOD!
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
              acting hardcore?? .....not an act...thats just my personality...get to know me in person thats probably why I have to attend anger management classes here in the next few weeks

I hate the court system!

when you grow up in a FUCKED up hood...it just grows on you...so before you speak potna...get to know peeps before you judge em from the damn internet...why the fuck would I "ACT" hardcore when thats my fucking nature

its the damn internet...I express myself TRUTHFULLY...and there aint no fucking ounce of FAKENESS in my blood mayne...so check your mindflow before you open your damn mouth ...

Just maybe..if you would use your damn noodle...that maybe the person you're about to FLAME... LIVED a HARD life...mutha fuckas trying to test his manhood....all Im saying potna is before you FLAME someone for speaking their mind and saying EXACTLY what they want to do....think !!!...

Im on here..just making convo with fellow CB7 owners...thats my only purpose really...so for all others..sorry for the LONG fucking Essay!

MONDO...keep your mouth shut..and THINK before you open it...I aint no fucking fake ass bitch that tries to earn cred by "ACTING" as you put it

ONCE again..thats how I lived my whole entire fucking LIFE...wading through the hardships of life..that others seems to AVOID that I run into HEAD ON.....until you seen the shit I have seen ..or been through..don't fucking judge me

YOU AINT GOD!
              Fo sho....
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                jaysus, this story made me laugh and get pissed off at the same time.....I hate stupid fuckers like that, they all deserve to die painful deaths.....in a blowing up car wreck or something, for being so ignorant.....but its funny how you beat him......good job on that....I think he might have underestimated you

yeah..he really needs a headcheck...or something..and its IRONIC that my car is COMPLETELY STOCK..but I get harrassed by chevy MORONS...I dunno..
                and the funny part is...I just be chillin' and minding my own business!
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

still trying to act hardcore...no one online cares about your history or some story about the way you were raised in da hood...the deep hood of ohio...right next to uncle johnny's cornfield...

this is quite humorous actually..

this guy acts hardcore to begin with, then, in response to a reply that he can just act normal, people on the internet dont care about your "hardcore, ghetto-living" personality, he jumps all on me like its my fault and like i started it...i merely mentioned that you dont have to act all hardcore...again, people online dont care...

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                    still trying to act hardcore...no one online cares about your history or some story about the way you were raised in da hood...the deep hood of ohio...right next to uncle johnny's cornfield...

this is quite humorous actually..

this guy acts hardcore to begin with, then, in response to a reply that he can just act normal, people on the internet dont care about your "hardcore, ghetto-living" personality, he jumps all on me like its my fault and like i started it...i merely mentioned that you dont have to act all hardcore...again, people online dont care...
                    like I said...BEFORE...Im not ACTING...you fucking INBRED...you stepped on my fucking toes...calling me an ACTOR or some shit...talking head about acting hardcore online..WTF

yo potna...get a fucking life.and stop trying to be GOD with your judgemental critic quotes....

just because Im a black man that DID grow up in a FUCKED UP TWISTED HOOD....doesn't mean IM NOT EDUCATED...don't get it twisted asshole

>POINTS DUMB-FUCKER REMOTE AT MONDO< "MUTE"

shut up...

Im just expressing and sharing what happens on a day to day basis ....this is what the forums are about..SHARING your experiences on the street or track..NOTHING ELSE...

so please....save your IDIOTIC remarks to yourself! thank you and have a nice day
                    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 03-27-2006, 10:12 PM.

MR Thread:

Comment

SN2BH22CB7 some times it better NOT to respond to BS. it just gives dumb ass's more of a reason to poke at ya. and to say ohio dosen't have fuck up hood life is just dumb. Gary, IN was at one time the murder cap. of the USA.
                      i'm in NAP in the 3rd ward, and the shit is real. some people have no idea what it like to have to pray you don't popped or jacked. living to see 21 is the not just a birthday,... it's an achievement

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                        Good kill... Berretas wont go past 110mph.

However , doing 125mph in fourth gear =
                        I had a 1990 GTZ, it easily went past 110 mph. It was a fast car for me back then - I never lost in it. The only problem was the high output Quad4, the head kept cracking. Then I found the realiabilty of the Honda and never went back. Just my opinion - you should have lost. Could it have been a base 2.2 dressed as a GTZ?
                        Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

Been there done that man! I know how those people can be! Nice kill anywayz!
                          5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid
                            I had a 1990 GTZ, it easily went past 110 mph. It was a fast car for me back then - I never lost in it. The only problem was the high output Quad4, the head kept cracking. Then I found the realiabilty of the Honda and never went back. Just my opinion - you should have lost. Could it have been a base 2.2 dressed as a GTZ?
                            Really? Hmm....I thought they were all gorverened not to go past 110mph...Guess I was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                              Really? Hmm....I thought they were all gorverened not to go past 110mph...Guess I was wrong
                              My speedo went up to 210 km/h (Canadian car), the needle would go beyond that - how fast I was going I don't know. 130 mph anyway. Mine was 5 speed, maybe the autos were governed because mine wasn't.
                              Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                                SN2BH22CB7 some times it better NOT to respond to BS. it just gives dumb ass's more of a reason to poke at ya. and to say ohio dosen't have fuck up hood life is just dumb. Gary, IN was at one time the murder cap. of the USA.
                                i'm in NAP in the 3rd ward, and the shit is real. some people have no idea what it like to have to pray you don't popped or jacked. living to see 21 is the not just a birthday,... it's an achievement

Mos def

its funny how someone thats probably had it Better than most , had the odasity to speak on something they have no foremost or hidesight understanding about!

BUT..yeah mayne!...good looking on the collabo!

and the hood that I grew up in...its called "Da Short" in SLOWlumbus ( Columbus )

needless to say mayne...I went back there to peep out some of my potnas...and I was hit with the harsh reality that MOST 95% of em are either Dead or Locked up for life and Im probably one of the 5% to do something with their life!!! So..

YES..I still have that mantality...

NO..I wont jeopardize my future plans ( fix up my CB7/ move into a HOUSE/ start up my auto shop ) " My boy E knows what Im talking about" ( oozingmachismo2 )

YES..I will bust some heads if need be

YES...Im more laid back then my YOUNGER years
                                Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 03-28-2006, 01:42 PM.

MR Thread:

Comment

Working...
                                X