Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My accord vs 92-95 lude(also posted in newbi thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My accord vs 92-95 lude(also posted in newbi thread)

Yeah so last weekend(saturday night) I head out to the local speedway with my boy to finally clock my accord with its swapp. Now I have never been to the local track with my car and it has been like a year since my boy has been so we got lost (actually we past right by the place like 4 times before I spotted it). On the way there I finally get to run a B-series Si he beats me by 3 or 4 cars (obviously he has alot more work done to his engine than me lol) Anywho we pull in and find the entrance to the circle track, but thats not where we want to be. We finally find what we think is the right entrance only to have some redneck ask us if we are there to enter the mudd bog races "with a dumb look on my face" I reply yeah sign me right up I'v got my swampers in the trunk ... The guy finally tells me that the strip schedual changed from friday and saturdays to wen. and fridays. Well that sucks. so i decide to look for some street races on some of the local back roads that I like to hit I finally find me a moded 92 - 95 prelude the only mods i can see is an exhaust and rims. (my buddy is there too in his 94 civic following).
    Race 1 i take the guy by at least 2 cars from a stand still, Race 2 I take him again even worse from a role, then he pulls up again i start to go then I hear his engine kick into a high whine and he is gone. Now im going what the f*ck then i smell it that mother had to spray to take me lol. I thought it was soooo funny this dude had to spray against my accord lol so we keep going around my buddy is about a mile back talking to me over our handheld radios when he starts yelling
    5-0 is coming for me I take the next turn which is a dark road near my house hit the next right and kill my lights sure enough 2 unmarked cars go flying by on the road that i was orginally on i give it a while then head out to go the last 3 miles to my house as i pass the local gas station there is the guy with the lude with a cop talking to him so i quickly get to my house park my car in my yard with my boys civic and my buddies rex he just bought the day before as well. So that was my night and the moral of this story is "I HATE NOS" but only because i dont have it lol also i was lucky not to lose my ride even though it was an unpopulated road we were on its still street racing yeah i street race but i make it a habbit to stay off populated roads when im doing it

Thats a great kill. Yeah its sucks he beat with the spray but motor to motor bottom line you killed him......
    Ohh yeah really watch yourself with 5-0 cause they are out these days..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

yeah i know i dont race unless i got peeps with me i trust to help watch my back which is why i wasnt exactly looking for any races at the meet oh and i hope we didnt run your car club off

Comment

careful never know whos watchin

Comment

Working...
        X