200sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200sx

Last night i was on my was home from school. There was a little bit of traffic on the offramp heading towards the parkway, when i noticed a car swere behind me and ride my ass. So i make my way up to the front and speed up, but this guy was still on my ass. I was approaching another car so i ease off, when he switched lanes and kept going, thats when i saw it was a 200sx, but there was a bus in front of him, so he went behind me again. So i get in front of the bus and gun it on the off ramp, i slowly pull up but, i had just merged onto the belt parkway, and i dont like to race in traffic so i let him go.

Everybodys been trying to f with me lately, mainly because my exhaust has a hole in it and it sounds like shit. Just last saturday, some bitch rolled up on me at a stoplight on my way to the races. I laughed as i looked at her in my rear view mirror.
    Then thursday morning, an impala followed me from Long island to brooklyn. ???

But back to the 200sx, im not sure i would have won if we kept going. I probably could have. He had an exhaust, i looked on cars.com and it said they either have 115 or 140 horses. Either way modded or not, i want to see him again in june, when i have an h22 under the hood.

Bro we gotta meet i was just there too. Yeah the h22 rules when someone gets on your ass you should let them pass hell i was just on the highway and the benz almost crashed beacuse of some turbanhead idiot cab driver. I let them both have their space im not about to crash my joint over stupidity or for anything else for that reason.

Comment

i cant wait to get my h22 in,its gonna be great muahahahaha.

Comment

I raced a 200sx, beat em by 1 1/2 car lengths, we both had the same mods, intake & exaust, you coulda had'em.
        http://members.cardomain.com/jerizzle

Comment

Yo we ALL gotta meet, I live on the Belt Parkway on the weekends...and don't sleep on 200SX's, I've seen them beat well build 5.0 Mustangs with from what I know no forced induction...they're light and high revving, but with torque...don't sleep...

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Yeah we definitly should meet.

Comment

Aight whoever wants to meet up lets meet on the conduit on burgerking and rockaway on friday or saturday night .

Comment

Tommorrow (Saturday) sounds good to me, what time is good for everyone...I wanna go to Flatlands around 12...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Hmm, i normally go east for the races with a couple of people, i never even been to the flatlands just far out in long island. I will see if they wanna come with yall.
                  Last edited by Sho Nuff; 03-20-2004, 12:38 AM.

Comment

yo imma be there at 12 at night lemme know if you goin holla at me around that time my cell is 1-347-393-4746

Comment

Next week if weather's good...my #'s 917-940-6489.

Comment

Yeah i was gonna call but it started raining, 516 582 4632.

Comment

Yeah bro i saw the shit too i was pissed i was like im out. And as soon i was about to leave the crib my moms was like where your goin i was like out she was like you know its rainin right? i was like what nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo! yeah but if this weekend is poppin you know im gonna be there

Comment

Im goin tonight.

Comment

Re: 200sx

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                              i looked on cars.com and it said they either have 115 or 140 horses.

The SE-R's have the 140hp SR20DE... pretty quick little car but the lesser trimmed ones with the Da 1.5/1.6 engine are just weak... light but weak... bad gearing to boot...

You should have no problems unless it's an SE-R...
                              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Working...
                              X