Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My day today plus felicia+ big race and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My day today plus felicia+ big race and more!

Well what can I say I went to my grandmothers house and whatnot with felicia. I had her waiting int he car a little too long yaknow have to have a talk with my grandma the situation thats goin on with my car gettin fixed and with the insurance and stuff. So alluvasudden felicia is taken over my radio switchin to all this dipset . Now onto the grand finale we head up on the side street to get back on the the service roads before we hit the highway. Then outta nowhere this maxima said some shit to us and felicia and i looked at each other like because she had the music up too loud we couldnt understand what he said.

So taking it as he must have wanted to race or some shit I politely let him go. Then we got behind him at the next light he tried to speed off and i took off on his ass at the top of first gear my car has a decent amount of torque the front wheels will spin even after a nice decent roll because of the lsd from it pulling so much . So now im behind him got to the side of him and left his ass he couldnt keep up.

So then i was playing jackass with him too stuck my ass out the window with my pants still on no homo. And felicia was actin retarded to like mike your stupid and i was like if he wants to while out why cant I. I stuck my foot out the down sneakers and all and let it hang there like whatever and then stuck my head out the window and looked back at the maxima like blah,blah,blah becuase we didnt understand what he said so i decided to return the facor. Felicia again said mike your stupid and then the cops rolled by on another call i stuck my head back in the car and went back to normal.

Then we got cut off at the last minute by some jackass in a volvo man those people have no rigth to drive a car period. Then we got further down in brookly in a town with some messed up pothole on linden blvd coming from brooklyn goin back to queens.

Then we got ontot he service lane about to get onto the highway I see this bright ass headlights behind me im like is this asshole gonna hit meor go around and hit this big ass pothole. Sure enough he dipped around and ran the light and hit the pothole it was a turbo sentra ser,prolly with a sr20 swap he kept on going straight ahead i didnt even bother pursuing which would have led us off our destination.

While we got to the next light this maxima with a side of his car was so fucked up that you might as well say it was a wrap for his car just pulled on the side of us and trying to play it cool felicia and i looked at each other like damn his car was chopped and screwed. So then we got to the highway and decided to just drive regularly.

We then see this blue headligths come up it was unclear but i seen it closer it was an evo. I was like yes and felicia grips to herself i know i would have lost to him or hung with him. but like a pussy he turns off and gets off at the next exit we where both like thats that bullshit.

So then we got passed the rockaway exit and saw two car bookin and she like uh-oh hes about to do it . And sure enough i did i downshifted into third and gunned and pulled up on em to join in. so now you have a cb7 a 1st gen eagle talon and a 5thgen accord cd5 or whatever have you. Now the 5thgen was already ahead im in vtec just leavin the talon already continuing to pull on him. And im gainin on the 5thgen traffic is already mid full meanin you can have fun but up to a certain point so that you dont smash your ride.

So here i am pullin on the talon and im on the accords ass waiting to rip him hes dippin in and out and felicia was like this ***** aint got no liscence plate. Im still dippin in with him and then af the last minute he dipped around again and im like fuck it too risky. One person almost lost control after seeing him dip in front of them almost causing an accident so i said forget it and backed off. The eclipse and i where chillin and continuing to run each other and he asked if i had an h22 in there i told him yeah and i was like is your shit turbo and he was like yup.

So then we gave it 1 last run I pulled on him put the hazards on and he got off the highway. I think the 5thgen accord got off earlier but hey we still had fun. I know felicia was her hands in the air she was watchin me bouce around in the car actin serious while i was shifting gears. She was also holding onto the door throwin her hands up in the air. I turned back around after the fun was over and went hom dropped her off and put my cb7 to sleep . enjoy the many options an h22 accord has to offer

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    ...damn his car was chopped and screwed...
    best quote of the story. he was probably bumping mike jones!!

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
      best quote of the story. he was probably bumping mike jones!!
      actually I was good call bro that is until felicia took over the i-pod lol

Comment

had a full day, didn't ya

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
          had a full day, didn't ya
          ahh yes definitely . Nice,nice to the siggy

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            So then i was playing jackass with him too stuck my ass out the window with my pants still on no homo.

Comment

i didnt understand i single sentence you wrote.

do you have some kind of random word generator on your computer or something?
              Last edited by Accord R33; 04-28-2006, 10:54 AM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I don't get it.
                members/ride | the/website
                180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33

You wouldnt understand it mang its a black thing. I dont expect you too. BTw have you found your car yet not to be off-topic and all

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
                    I don't get it.
                    still too slow to catch on not to worry. ( its over your head already)its too late for you to even get the joke. n/p

Comment

I got it and im not black. You got to understand that he types like hes talking. And some people dont even pause for breath (Commas) when they're talking. So i see where hes comming from...

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                        I got it and im not black. You got to understand that he types like hes talking. And some people dont even pause for breath (Commas) when they're talking. So i see where hes comming from...
                        thankyou. Noones perfect ,man it must suck trying to be politically correct all the time.

Comment

funny story

i hate when people constantly correct your grammar online..like they are perfect..if you dont understand what he said dont post then

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33

x2
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

I've known Mike for so long that I can decipher "sparklese" easily now!

Comment

Working...
                              X