my 90lx VS EVO...*short race due to dummie behind the wheel*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 90lx VS EVO...*short race due to dummie behind the wheel*

......o.k WELL.....everybody knows i race on the belt parkway..........and everyday i always see this silver EVO...(sparkle you know what car i'm talking about).........anyway i always pass this evo everytime i'm racing somebody......(and this is a chick in the evo........she was being taught how to drive stick one by her man)......anyway...so today i saw her and pass her...when she decided to speed up and tailgate me...so i change in and out of lanes and she's on my ass....i know this evo can whip my ass in a minute but i wanted to see what skills she had.........we began to speed up and dip'n in and out of traffic......she was creeping up than ZOOM she pass me i got up under her and qwickly got into the middle lane and pass her...WHEN THIS STUPID B*T*H DECIDES TO RAM ME WITH HER CAR....I MOVED OUT OF THE WAY SHE CLIPPED MY MIRROR AND SIDE SWIPE A MINI VAN....in the right lane F**KING UP ....HER WHOLE RIGHT SIDE OF HER EVO.........I PUSH MY MIRROR BACK OUT AND SLOW DOWN UP ALONG SIDE OF HER AND SAID.......GET OFF THE ROAD IF YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE YOU STUPID B*T*H...............mind you she keeped going after she hit the van.........cops pulled up behind her as i stuck my middle finger at her...............i know i'm a female and shouldn't say this BUT DAM FEMALES SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED ON THE ROAD.....lol....so the race was cut short due to the dummie behind the wheel.....

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
    ......o.k WELL.....everybody knows i race on the belt parkway..........and everyday i always see this silver EVO...(sparkle you know what car i'm talking about).........anyway i always pass this evo everytime i'm racing somebody......(and this is a chick in the evo........she was being taught how to drive stick one by her man)......anyway...so today i saw her and pass her...when she decided to speed up and tailgate me...so i change in and out of lanes and she's on my ass....i know this evo can whip my ass in a minute but i wanted to see what skills she had.........we began to speed up and dip'n in and out of traffic......she was creeping up than ZOOM she pass me i got up under her and qwickly got into the middle lane and pass her...WHEN THIS STUPID B*T*H DECIDES TO RAM ME WITH HER CAR....I MOVED OUT OF THE WAY SHE CLIPPED MY MIRROR AND SIDE SWIPE A MINI VAN....in the right lane F**KING UP ....HER WHOLE RIGHT SIDE OF HER EVO.........I PUSH MY MIRROR BACK OUT AND SLOW DOWN UP ALONG SIDE OF HER AND SAID.......GET OFF THE ROAD IF YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE YOU STUPID B*T*H...............mind you she keeped going after she hit the van.........cops pulled up behind her as i stuck my middle finger at her...............i know i'm a female and shouldn't say this BUT DAM FEMALES SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED ON THE ROAD.....lol....so the race was cut short due to the dummie behind the wheel.....
    does this happen?
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
      does this happen?
      mm yeah

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
        does this happen?

are you talking about the race or ppl ram'n me with there car?

RACES =====happens everyday
        RAM'N ===== only happens when cops are around/your drunk/your upset cause your get'n out whip'd by a cb7/or your having a bad day

but ppl ram'n into me......never......first time today

Comment

My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

lol, an evo tried tio race me last night after I got off work.

I'm thinking to myself, is this guy that much of a retard to even think about racing a box? I pretty much looked over and laughed at him.

Comment

Once again another case of a high performance car with a low performance driver poor evo never even had a chance. He got hosed tommy he got hosed......oh daaaaaaaaaaavey

Comment

why in da WORLD would some1 do somethin dat stupid? i mean u just finished learnin how 2 drive a stick, so why try 2 take on some1? idiot

i think i would call dat a kill. if was a race any more after she hit u. u doin ok?

lmao. she got pulled by the cops. bastard. lmao

Comment

wow...glad that didnt happen to me..i'd prolly have shot her..and could have justified it in florida...haha self defense..."she tried to run me over"

Comment

Crazy bi... girl. Trying to cut down my use of that word. nice kill

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord
                      Crazy bi... girl. Trying to cut down my use of that word. nice kill

no problem.....but i like your sig...that sh*t got me laughing

Comment

I almost had a heart attack! I thought you may have raced my G/F! But she drives stick pretty well, so it definitely wasn't her...*relief*

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                          I almost had a heart attack! I thought you may have raced my G/F! But she drives stick pretty well, so it definitely wasn't her...*relief*

hahaha if it was than she was cheating on you cause she had a dude in the car with her....lol....i'm glad it wasn't.....cause i really wanna smack the sh*t out of her

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                            no problem.....but i like your sig...that sh*t got me laughing
                            HAhah yeah me 2.

Sucks sucks but my thoughts you were racing and cops were already nearby? Or did they come after you pulled over? But yeah gotta learn how the vehicle handles before you try anything stupid. Musta watched that infamous highway racing vid on the internet with the blue mini cooper going between lanes lol...
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                              HAhah yeah me 2.

Sucks sucks but my thoughts you were racing and cops were already nearby? Or did they come after you pulled over? But yeah gotta learn how the vehicle handles before you try anything stupid. Musta watched that infamous highway racing vid on the internet with the blue mini cooper going between lanes lol...

they was near by ....we wasn't going that fast .....they must had seen her wrap or saw us racing and just threw that out the window and decided to pull her over....hahaha...and let me go

Comment

Working...
                              X