del sol and me =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

del sol and me =)

well i kicked a dell slow today haha....this foo wanted to race me for a while running along side at me in 3rd gear. so the next light i put it in first...i have an auto.

light turned green and i didnt even launch...lol then we both took off...i revved to about6k my accident then second gear went to about 5800...i shifted early by letting off the gas cause i noticed that he was catching up, so i wanted to get into the higher gear...

then i was in third all the way to about 70 something and when i noticed him starting to catch up i shifted to 4th so i can keep pulling..till about 85

well i kept pulling that way, really the reason why he was catching up was that he was shifting iearlier than me. good thing i shifted...no power at 6k DUH..

but man...my car felt slow when we were racing...it felt soo slow...

well i beat him by a car length....got in his lane, tapped my brake and then turned on the next streeet.

his was red, with some dookies and slammed with intake and exaust..iono what else.

i gotta stop racing...i just wanted to show this guy what a family car has that a comact car doesnt, torque =) haha
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

dude crazy man SOme del Sols are soo damn fast Some guy wanted me to bet him 100 in a race. I knew the fuckin thing went Insane.

Good kill

Comment

Ahhh man stop the manual shifting on an auto. It slows you down so so much. I figured that out a long time ago when I had a 3rd gen accord that was auto.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
        Ahhh man stop the manual shifting on an auto. It slows you down so so much. I figured that out a long time ago when I had a 3rd gen accord that was auto.

floor it in d3; best advice i can give any auto owner. the ecu knows shift points better than you do.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

haha good point accordtunerx. Never though of it that way!

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx

floor it in d3; best advice i can give any auto owner. the ecu knows shift points better than you do.
              thats what ive been trying to tell everyone.

whatever you didnt smoke no delslow
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i think he did. He isnt a lamer or a liar that would lie about it. IMHO

Comment

Working...
                X