Whats the word it these cars.

Anyone raced one before?

How did you do?

Dead stop?

Rolling start?

Freeway?

Anybody?

"The Only Time You're In Front Of Me, Is Right Before I Passed You!"

Total-Boost Online Best Place online to but JDM swaps!! H22A, B18C1, B18C5, H23A, F20B, and more!! BEST prices!! CLEANEST engines!! FASTEST Shipping!! GOT Mine There!!
    I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something at some point, but I can't accept not trying". MJ23

Time and Money BOTH is why I do what I do

Heard those are quick.

Theres a slighty modded one down at my nearby track runnin 13.9's. Since mines damn close to stock, I really dont wanna mess with em.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

2.4L Turbo, 13.9s have already been achieved in that car bone stock. 215 hp and 245 tq, wouldn't suggest running one unless you're boosting too, unless you're 2point6

Comment

very true you can beat him if your turboin id say on a t3/t4 they run 230hp and 250 torque. with thats stock as for the t3/t4 tuned id say youll have 257-259 at the wheels with 197 torque with a h22 boostin.

Comment

Ive raced to, by accident at the track. Just cause i got lined up against them.blah what a joke.

I smoked both of them off the line by 2-3 car lengths(accords have mad torque)

then as soon as he spooled up it was said and done, i had to throw in the towel.

oh yeah and ive raced this audi A8, smoked it off the line too but then it caught up VERY fast.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Yeah but dont let you put a turbo on your shit with a lighter chasis and 9times outta ten i heard those cars dont last that long anyways. On top of that dodge is verrrrrrrry,very shady about the guarantee if you put parts on made by their company tryin to find someway to void the warrantee aswell not to doubt that they are good cars but still i rather have my cb7 hands down.

Comment

those things are sofats its sick,seriously my cousins b/f just bought one and it smoked my friend 91 lx vtec.i meen SMOKED.

Comment

Yeah but lets not forget thats a turbocharged car against an N/A car. its born to be and lets not forget its an srt-4 problems are more likely to happen to it being that its a domestic /answer to the import scene it doens last that long. you can put sensors on it with the money goin into the car from the dealer and they wont warrantee it and its not even that big of a mod sooooooo i looked and then looked away.

Comment

i hate dodges they suck,they only have 6 yera 60,000 mile warranty so that proves they suck,but this thing halls ass.when your in the passengerseat its hard to stay bcak,also they sound so good with the stock exhaust setup.i would never buy one but they are qucik little cars.

Comment

Dude, I'm an import guy at heart; I've got nothing but Honduhs and one Toyota, but I respect anything that's fast. I don't care if it's powered by Honda, Harley-Davidson (athough I HATE the sound of those things unmuffled), big-block, or freakin' rubber bands.

Props to Dodge for making the fastest car currently available in this country for a hair over $20K (and for giving it a Quaiffe LSD stock this year).

Comment

im the first person to hate neons, but those cars are very fast. especially if they have the turbo upgrade kit which a lot of them do (its only $400) you need a lot of power to beat one..

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Wow lots in inputs, thanks!!

But as long as I know its possible, I will get the job done. I would list all my mods i will be dong thi summer, but that will ruin the surprise!!

My car will be ALL MOTOR, maybe with the additon of a Venom 2000

Thanks all for your inspraition!!

PS. I sure let to see 2point6 go against a modded one, what a show that will be.
                        I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something at some point, but I can't accept not trying". MJ23

Time and Money BOTH is why I do what I do

Comment

tru,tru

Comment

yeah, i love all cars forreal....die hard honda man tho.
                            but it i was to get a dodge it would be the SRT, i hate the regular neon, sometime they look ok hooked up but i hate them when it comes to runing against one.

but i can handle a SRT...............til my bottle runs out.....lol....

but i think there nice cars
                            NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

if it's a Neon, and not an SRT-4.... it's complete crap.

I would never buy an SRT-4, but I can't deny they are pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X