s2000 killed me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s2000 killed me

yeah just like the title says, he started pulling on me like crazy after he got into third gear... i thought i would do alot better, oh well... (i got 194whp 198wtq and my friend was with me tho)
    You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

yea...its an s2000. and unless ur mrx it shall be tough

Comment

i know but i raced a mustang gt 2001 with exhaust and intake and i was even with him....

Comment

intake and exhaust wont get u enough to really win a race by a huge distance. power hits in different times in different cars. that could have been why u hung with the gt and not the s2000

Comment

GT = mid and then you got the s2k which is in the higher parts of the power band. Which one wer you racing the 1st gen or the 2nd gen?

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Most s2000's I see at the track are running 13.90's-14.40's so thats about right, your probably in the mid to high 14's on a good run so there you go, a fair race. L8r
            Turbo H23a3 build has begun
            01-01-2019

Comment

This is why he took you.

http://www.hondanews.com/catID2071?m...51875&mime=asc

generic short-ram
              generic strut tower bar
              hid bulbs all around
              amber bumper + clear corners (soon to be amber)

Comment

heh exactly I managed to stay out of the way when I got at one. Maybe his shit was worked you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex EX
                  yeah just like the title says, he started pulling on me like crazy after he got into third gear... i thought i would do alot better, oh well... (i got 194whp 198wtq and my friend was with me tho)

man you gotta come good running with the s2k. Get some spray and call for a re-match....
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i want to see a rematch between MRX and that s2k

Comment

i could have done better if my 250lb friend wasnt in the car lol

Comment

the only N/a engine i think can keep up with the s2000 is the type - s h22.. or of course the euro r

but you also have to put weight into the equation

Comment

arent those 220hp? the s2k is 237 i believe? plus i got alot more torque than him...

Comment

was he modded? i pulled a stock s2k with an invidia cat back 3 times from a 50 roll and my car aint that quick

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

im not sure if he was stock but he had stock exhaust... his engine did sound loud tho when he was passing me

Comment

Working...
                              X