had a good morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a good morning

Well i was on rockaway blvd just going to get some premium gas to feed the beast. And thats when i seen this small clique of cars 3 civic coupes. 1 was a 2000 si ,a 92-95 coupe primered out with halo headlights,another civic coupe primered out looked like it was beat,and last but least a nissan sentra 01 ser all grey car was pretty mint. So now back to the story im up here pumpin the gas minding my own business and i hear them and see them goin by slow i guess it must have been a short run while they where on the service road. So i said hmm this can be my chance maybe the races are live tonight which they where. I said he let me follow them and see wassup. I noticed that they where stopped at the light all of them im like hmm im gonna sneak attack em.

So now the heat is on im at the light behind the civic si the sentra is on the left the civic is in front of the next civic. Now the light turns green and they are off i go and get behind the civic who had chillywilly penguin hanging from his rear towhook he decided to pull off so i got inbetween this pickup truck and noticed he was gunnin it i was gunnin for whoever was in the front the nissan sentra the civic si was trying to gun it i left him and went onto the next 2 civics they hung for a while until i stretched the shit out in thirdgear man I love that gear thanks honda and gearspeed. Now onto the sentra he was ahead now im on his ass to get in front of him. Now hes gunnin it im literally on his ass now theres a blind curve with the speedlimit of 30 we both took the turn he slowed down maybe he was about to lose it but im used to goin in that turn at highspeeds.

Now we are both in the turn the turn bends back in the shape of an S. And now the speed is at 90 in the straight so then I finally got on the side of him but the light changed. He rolled down the window and was liek damn bro that shit is quick nice ,not bad . This is with his girl in the car im smirking like told hm same here. Then i replied well since we are both at the light at the starting mark on green how about we give it a go he said aight lets go. I held it at 3k waiting anxiously for the light and so is he. Boom the light turns green i feathered it out he did too im waiting to hit 5k goin up we are neck and neck to second after first gear. Then the final reply was my thirdgear i just steadily pulled on him I thought i was gonna loose but that thirdgear is where its at. Then boom i punched it into 4th and im a car ahead of him then shifted into 5th. The race was over so then we all pulled into the gasstation to chill. Then outta nowhere i seen this familiar car its my boy scott with the 4door civic 92-95.

I was like is that my boy scott from my boy kenny oh shit yeah it is. I pulled into the gasstation all eyes where on me for some reason. And scott was like whaddup i was like oh shit whadup homey. And he was like you runnin tonight i was like sure im down. So then we took it to another location its been awhile since i saw him since i went from turbo back to allmotor again. So now here it is the disclosed location we all line up. And hes lettin air out of his tires to get traction on his falken rims o his two front tires i guess to get traction . Me i just left my car the way is and waited when he got into his car i got in mine and we both lined up.

Hes doin his burnout i pulled the e-brake up and did my burnout until i smoke em up a little then stopped backed it up and we both lined up. the person comes in between does the even the car out thing to make sure we are lined up perfectly and he flags us and we are both off i launched at 3k . Now im pulling decently and so is my boy scott second gear he caught up quickly but im holding my line and when i shifted it into thirdgear that shit saved my ass and held me in ahead of him by a drivers side door and up and beat him. Then it started to rain but we managed to run again noone got any traction but i still pulled on him and managed to hold my line. So now we are supposed to finish this run off later on by tonight. This time im bringing out my dragradials. Oh btw scott is running a b20vtec motor with an ls tranny. His car moves but im trying hard to rep us everyone wish me luck.

While at the gasstation with the rest of the crew there was another dude who registered to cb7tuner but i forgot his name he owns a coupe with a h22 aswell small world huh. The sentra and 3 civic dude where cool they werent cocky at all about losing which is cool. They all wanted to know just wtf I had i my car so i showed em because they seem like cool peoples but its not like i showed everyone. Other than that thats my report everyone till next time dragradials bfg g-force will be gettin unvirginized today. I ran all of them with a 02sensor code present. I plan on gettin another one this thursday.

Sounds like you had some fun man! But i would just be careful where i do that at, that's all i gotta say.
    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

nice killS
      GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

lol not bad... I thought you would have stop racing civics and stuff by now but to each his own. lol Those things rev at me all the time and I just laugh and keep on cruising.
        Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
        registration is free

Comment

sweet kills man got to keep those civic boys in line with our "grocery getters" lol. i love eating people with my 4 door keep it real

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
            lol not bad... I thought you would have stop racing civics and stuff by now but to each his own. lol Those things rev at me all the time and I just laugh and keep on cruising.
            haha, waste of n2o, right david!

Comment

bump to u

Comment

why do you launch at 3k? seems kinda low for an h22

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733

for LESS spinnage out of the hole faster!!
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Nice Kills mayne
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                      riiight you try that with a quaife lsd youll spin your ass off people with an lsd launch a little lower than usual youll spin more launching higher . With no lsd you have to becuase you have 1 wheel doin all the work. Trust me on this

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        riiight you try that with a quaife lsd youll spin your ass off people with an lsd launch a little lower than usual youll spin more launching higher . With no lsd you have to becuase you have 1 wheel doin all the work. Trust me on this
                        so your saying that with lsd you launch a little softer to keep the wheels from spinning than if you didn't have lsd?

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
                          so your saying that with lsd you launch a little softer to keep the wheels from spinning than if you didn't have lsd?
                          yup spinning too much is bad spinning to get you off the line is good but you have to minimize it to make use of full traction to keep that lead when you jump

Comment

^ lol sorry bro I miss worded that. What I got out of what you said was... That with lsd you spin more than without lsd. Thats what I was asking. BUT now I see thats not what you where saying so... nvm.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

so sparkle, are you spraying at all, or is your car completely all motor?
                              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X