1 run on the pennsylvannia ave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 run on the pennsylvannia ave

This run was very interesting at the same time funny. Well I on pennsylvania ave chillin on my way heading back to go to work. And I see another cb7 filled with 1 fat dude smokin up hard not sure what it was cig/weed whatever all i knew is that he had 3 other cute ass broads with him . So i decided to drive off and he decided to speed up so i speed up too and beat him. So he did it again from another redlight.

So i rolled down my window hes laughing and im laughin back. He goes what you got vtec in there i go maybe. He goes well im rollin heavy i told him yeah well I am too . He was like its not even my car i told him well my grandma gave me my car. And he goes well you need to give it back . I told him dont get mad besides here let me help you lighten the load i told him well since I already beat you twice Ill take all your girls thats in your car . And i told them i said yo ladies you know what it is you wanna roll in a fast car and not some weak shit hop in with me yo doors is unlocked im ready whadup.

He replies that's fucked up yo i was like yeah it is what it is yo. The girls looked at me prolly high and zooted up and saw me and just stopped talkin like what should we do. So he was like yeah but you dont have anyone in your car so ofcourse your gonna win. I said tell you what ***** imma give you a headstart and gave him a 2 car lead with a delay. And waited for the light to turn green it turned green he jumped and i still took hm before the next light before we even got to it he decided to slowdown so i slowed down and i let him pass he decided to floor it on some sike you out shit and i sped up and still beat him lol. and he got back onto the belt parkway heated.

Now if you only had seats in your car, you might've been able to actually take those girls from him...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Now if you only had seats in your car, you might've been able to actually take those girls from him...
      it dont matter ill still make em get in. all there of em could get in the front seat stock pile em i dont care until they are all bunched in.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        it dont matter ill still make em get in. all there of em could get in the front seat stock pile em i dont care until they are all bunched in.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          lol I had my passenger and rear seats taken out before and had people riding shotty on the floor, worked good and saved some room and weight I wonder if the chicks were pissed that he blamed em for all the extra weight haha
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
          X