First Kill With H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Kill With H22

Aight well this is just after I got my break master cylinder replaced. I was bringing back the old one to get some money back...when I see this red hooked up prelude....the 93-95 version. I roll up next to him at a light. We were behind some cars, I was a little nervus since it was my first race, but I floored it a little bit to show him I wanted a go. We get around the cars and it was off. Lets just say he had no chance...2nd gear I pulled, I let off the pedal, 3rd gear I pulled again. Then we get to a light and stop. All I see is him smiling with his girl next to him. First thing he says...like every one does I assume...."you spraying?" lololol. I couldn't get enough of that. I was liek "no." He asks "swap?" I was like "yup." then hes like "h22?" I was like "yes sir." he had an even bigger smile on his face then said "aight man later" in a good noble kinda way and drove off.

feels good to know that I was able to pull that much on him when all I have is a stock h22 with an ebay accord CAI. stock exhaust too. can't wait till I get exhaust headers and also be tuned.

sorry if theres alot of gramatical errors....typing very quickly

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Did you ask the guy in the prelude what engine he had??

Members Ride Thread

Comment

nice kill. congrats, feels good doesnt it? your only gonna get faster too.

Comment

yea thats a good kill but around here in LA your better off not saying anything to whoever you dont know that asks you what your running under your hood cause alot of people here hate on anyone that has something better than them

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
          Did you ask the guy in the prelude what engine he had??
          oh yeah...I did....he said h22. hehe left that out.

Comment

ricer, lol.

bout time you get your car running right. how long has it been now? like nearly 2 months que no?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              ricer, lol.

bout time you get your car running right. how long has it been now? like nearly 2 months que no?
              lol no shit, a little more than two months actually. and I'm still not done. I have the prelude axle on there atm ( no bueno ). So I need to replace that. I need to get an alignment, my steering wheel is off a lot to the left. I need to see whats up with the o2 sensor, ECU is throwing a cel....and it the near future I need to replace my rear pads. but all in all, the car is running great and real strong.

vtec in third is awesome! lol

Comment

wait wait.. u got a cb7 with a h22 and u race a prelude with a h22 and you won? or u got a h22a?
                DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
                  wait wait.. u got a cb7 with a h22 and u race a prelude with a h22 and you won? or u got a h22a?
                  I have a cb7 with a JDM h22 and beat a prelude with a usdm h22.

Comment

Working...
                  X