i guess protege wagons suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess protege wagons suck

i don't know how much whp a protege wagon has, but it was my second race with my old cb 90ex sedan flat black (beat a auto ls teg at a roll first). i only had 2.5in piping from resinator back to a ebay muff, new oem clutch and a standard trans. this cocky asshole had a drop, standard trans and a muffler from what i saw(01' trim i think?). ok this cb i was driving had been beat on by a few owners to my knowledge and i expected a even race. after reving on me a number of times. i thought ok, i pull ahead of him wave my hand out the window to follow me. wow he is definetly behind me, now i lead him to a road not infested with the popo, (our expressway). not many cars are out this late on expressway so it was a prime spot, we line them up and we're at a roll in second going about 25, i guess he didn't want to go from ten in first. i was kinda dissappointed cause my first gear was decent. but anyway he motioned to go, so i punch it and like he is standing still i just rape his wagon and pass the fool. he never kept up or pulled at all? in fact i was kinda let down by his shitty performence and just went home. well i guess these things are piles or at least the one i raced was. lol. maybe he had cement blocks for a drop. lol. not impressed.
    hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

my wife has one and they do SUCK!!!

Comment

haha some guy has one in my town thats from lowell and he works at friendlys. I see it whenever im home. It sucks.

Comment

i'm sorry jar, at least they look decent.
        hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

Working...
        X