I got laughed at...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got laughed at...

So i was out at our local meet with a small group of buddys and there was some kid with one of those new turbo 2.0Volkswagen GTI's. So i was really bored and being he was the fastest car out there at the time that would even be worth my time i walked over and asked him if he would be down to race an Accord. He looked at me blank and said "An Accord....HAHAHAHAHA" so i looked at him surprised and said "Yes..." so after some B.S talk i opted we go from a 40mph roll and he said "sure whatever". So we get on the free way and a buddy of mine roles up front ahead of us to make sure it was clear and we go. I honk off three time and hammer it, i hit second gear Vtec (I have an h22 swap) and walked away from him for about three cars to roughly 90mph. We go again and this time he break boosts.... Doesn't make a damn bit of a difference i still walk him for about three cars to 90mph. when we get back the excuses come flying my way cause he is pissed his slow 20k car got walked by my 3k car haha. so the point of this is if you are challenged to a race dont laugh at the person cause when you get walked you just look like an ass hat
    -Stan

Nice one! I <3 sleeper cb7s.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

I guess the truth will set you free....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

NIIIICE! nothing like smoking people with "grandmas" car. nice kill
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Haha..h22 Ftw!

Comment

damm im lovin these sleeper cb'z
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

nice kill. too bad this kid dosen't get the simple premise of his power to weight ratio or he wouldn't of been talking shit. new gti's are 3100lbs
              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

nice kill, i bet he was fucking embarrassed after that
                Members Ride

Comment

NICE!! Now you have the faster car
                  ACCORDEX92
                  CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

werd..
                    i get laughed at when people rev at me and i rev back. sure my car is slow, but they underestimate it. especially 'round corners..

Comment

Hey man good kill. When I had my civic with a b18c5 motor alot of cars underestimated me and I spanked on them, and they get pissed and say that I be running nos and shit. LOL..

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

nice kill mang, good job on showing that GTI whats up
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

im used to getting laughed at, it makes the victory even sweeter.
                          R.I.P

Comment

some people are like slinkies. they`re really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

i don`t get laughed at anymore. well i never did in the first place. mostly because street racing is dumb, and i never include myself.

Comment

Honda>VW

Comment

Working...
                              X